Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rants Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rants Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rants and raves meaning, rants and raves, rants meaning in urdu, rants n bants, rants meaning,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Sweta

A bunch of #rants ahead. Last night, I realised we are not always the same person. We can't be even if we try to. We promise so much to so many people but eventually, all we do is break them. Obviously, it's not intentional but the the person yonder wouldn't get that. Last night, I realised how it feels to be misunderstood. I got reminded of Snape, instantly. Perhaps, I find my life pretty much similar to Snape's. Not that I lost my beloved twice i.e first, to someone else and then to death b #cinemagraph

read more
//Last Night Rants A bunch of #rants ahead.

Last night, I realised we are not always the same person. We can't be even if we try to. We promise so much to so many people but eventually, all we do is break them. Obviously, it's not intentional but the the person yonder wouldn't get that. 

Last night, I realised how it feels to be misunderstood. I got reminded of Snape, instantly. Perhaps, I find my life pretty much similar to Snape's. Not that I lost my beloved twice i.e first, to someone else and then to death b

Bharath Nandibhatla

Midnight conversations with constants give rise to some very simple epiphanies with grand consequences. #rants

read more
Try to be a person
where you never 
feel sorry for 
who you are.

Try to let a person be,
where you never make
them feel sorry for
who they are.

Midnight conversations with constants give rise to some very simple epiphanies with grand consequences.

#rants

Suranya

They said my stars don't align with people. Maybe because they are not meant to. Maybe it's aligned with You since eternity. You are the Sun to my seeking Sunflower 🌻 #rants #poetrycommunity #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #whatsmeanttobewillbe #writingcommunity poetry #poemoftheday

read more
And no matter how many times I fall and rise, 
How many people I meet or say goodbye,
How many places I visit,
Crosswords I encounter,
Choices I make;
You will always be the One I seek.
For what's meant to be always finds a way,
And souls meant to be, eventually meet,
Even after waiting for eras,
For their stars to align.  They said my stars don't align with people. Maybe because they are not meant to. Maybe it's aligned with You since eternity. You are the Sun to my seeking Sunflower 🌻 #rants #poetrycommunity #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #whatsmeanttobewillbe #writingcommunity #poetry #poemoftheday

Shivansh

(Read caption ...) Hmm, So the night when you were so busy reading "The rape of lucrece" by Shakespeare, And your eyes were just about to have a nap, but you didn't allow them, for you need to know about what happens the next, and I asked you to have a shower, because the night was quite luke and the tap water, was much freezy, and you moved ahead for it. I was standing at my backyard, gazing the skies, listening jazz, humming lyrics, "...Yeh moh moh ke dhaage, Teri ungilyon se ja uljhe..." Los #writer #yourquotebaba #rants

read more
Your handkerchiefs lying in 
left pocket of my every shirt, 
Your coffee mugs lying on my
foremost shelf of kitchen, 
and most importantly, 
for the sake of my balcony, 
Where our minds drive to moon and
we our dance on your husky songs... (Read caption ...)
Hmm, So the night when you were so busy reading "The rape of lucrece" by Shakespeare, And your eyes were just about to have a nap, but you didn't allow them, for you need to know about what happens the next, and I asked you to have a shower, because the night was quite luke and the tap water, was much freezy, and you moved ahead for it.

I was standing at my backyard, gazing the skies, listening jazz, humming lyrics,
"...Yeh moh moh ke dhaage,
Teri ungilyon se ja uljhe..."
Los

Samruddhi Thakur

nocturnal_muse_

Dragging hours with a pace of continuous chores. The nonstop ticking, reminding of how I lose it with its every beat. Pausing to drink a seep from that water bottle, not for thirst, but to lessen the burden of the back that's been screaming language of hurt. The hours run and get drained, the minutes of pause though begging for ending their break. The silent break that breaks the hallucination of a pause, of how calming the effect of its presence should have caused. The moment when you sit an #nosense #dontfindsense #rants

read more
being ok is the new "perfect". 
how, do you ask?
maybe because "perfect" have been overused yet hadly existed.

yes 
"I am ok"

©nocturnal_muse_ Dragging hours with a pace of continuous chores. The nonstop ticking, reminding of how I lose it with its every beat. Pausing to drink a seep from that water bottle, not for thirst, but to lessen the burden of the back that's been screaming language of hurt. 

The hours run and get drained, the minutes of pause though begging for ending their break. The silent break that breaks the hallucination of a pause, of how calming the effect of its presence should have caused.
 The moment when you sit an

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification