Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aabbpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aabbpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aab meaning in hindi, aab tumhare hawale watan sathiyo shayari, aab khori meaning in urdu, aab khora meaning in urdu, aabb poems about school,

• 35 Followers
  • 58 Stories

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ Participate in this #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the words of the first line rhymes with the second, the third rhymes with the fourth. AABB is how we depict the rhyme scheme. Most famous example is twinkle twinkle little star/how i wonder what you are/up above the world so high/like a diamond in the sky. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #Nightmare life

read more
I wish I may I hope I might,
dream upon my wish tonight.
I need someone more than they know,
For with them my heart can glow.

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
Participate in this #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the words of the first line rhymes with the second, the third rhymes with the fourth. AABB is how we depict the rhyme scheme. 

Most famous example is twinkle twinkle little star/how i wonder what you are/up above the world so high/like a diamond in the sky.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #nightmare #life

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the words of the first line rhymes with the second, the third rhymes with the fourth. AABB is how we depict the rhyme scheme. Most famous example is twinkle twinkle little star/how i wonder what you are/up above the world so high/like a diamond in the sky. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸last 2 lines are sarcasm, if u guys got it, please tell me what does it mean.

read more
Sustain ecosystem for the coming world, 
Otherwise dangers are unfurled, 
If u can't bring, 
Then tell me how to fly with single wing....... 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the words of the first line rhymes with the second, the third rhymes with the fourth. AABB is how we depict the rhyme scheme. 

Most famous example is twinkle twinkle little star/how i wonder what you are/up above the world so high/like a diamond in the sky.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸last 2 lines are sarcasm, if u guys got it, please tell me what does it mean.

Abid

Time to give love advice to everyone. #Collab and tell whom should one #aabbpoem #NotLove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Do not love those 
who don't reciprocate the 
same way,
Love shouldn't be wasted 
on the heart who doesn't sway.
Love those who are 
desperate for affections.
And not for those 
who are into fly by night connections.
Love those who stand the 
trials and tribulations,
Love those who are affected 
by hurtful relations.
Love those who are in need of it,
The world is ruthless 
but you should never quit.  Time to give love advice to everyone. 
#Collab and tell whom should one
#aabbpoem
 #notlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vikrant Gosavi

Participate in this #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the words of the first line rhymes with the second, the third rhymes with the fourth. AABB is how we depict the rhyme scheme. Most famous example is twinkle twinkle little star/how i wonder what you are/up above the world so high/like a diamond in the sky. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Once i was in a trouble
Got confused and made it double,
Then i found a solution on it,
Which taught me to never repeat. Participate in this #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the words of the first line rhymes with the second, the third rhymes with the fourth. AABB is how we depict the rhyme scheme. 

Satish Chandra

Participate in the #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the every two lines rhyme with each other. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyPoetries #SattyMuses

read more
I feel the agony
When you’re far, my symphony,

You happened to me like a metaphor
I being so naive, couldn’t decipher.

Participate in the #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the every two lines rhyme with each other.  #YourQuoteAndMine

#sattypoetries

#sattymuses

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Participate in this #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the words of the first line rhymes with the second, the third rhymes with the fourth. AABB is how we depict the rhyme scheme. Most famous example is twinkle twinkle little star/how i wonder what you are/up above the world so high/like a diamond in the sky. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just near the sea
I will go on my knee
To ask you to be my life
An identity as my wife... Participate in this #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the words of the first line rhymes with the second, the third rhymes with the fourth. AABB is how we depict the rhyme scheme. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Baa Baa Black Sheep

Baa, baa black sheep
Have you any wool
Yes sir, yes sir
Three bags full
One for my master
And one for my dame
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.

Anuj Jain

Collab on this Prompt and write a AABB Horror POEM 👹🧡 Must Use #scAABB to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrorpoem poetry #aabbpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
With this implant, your 
          thoughts will be pure,
I was smiling as now him 
              I'll control for sure,
An army of zombies 
                      I plan making,
To kill and create mayhem 
                     on my bidding. Collab on this Prompt and write a AABB Horror POEM 👹🧡

Must Use #scAABB to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrorpoem #poetry #aabbpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Tujhse Pyaar Kiya, Ikrar Kiya,
Tere Khushi Ke Vaaste Apna Hasi Thyag Diya.
Jab Bhi Tujhse Nazrein  Milaya,
Tho Laga Jaise Khudko Paya. Participate in this #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the words of the first line rhymes with the second, the third rhymes with the fourth. AABB is how we depict the rhyme scheme. 

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Some always wish evil
spurred on by the devil
Some always wish good
they judge not your mood Participate in this #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the words of the first line rhymes with the second, the third rhymes with the fourth. AABB is how we depict the rhyme scheme. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification