Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best disgusting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best disgusting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life is so disgusting quotes, most disgusting memes on the internet, disgusting life quotes, quotes on disgusting people, disgusting status for whatsapp,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Sai Angel Shaayari

Here there are some people who don't want us to be happy. Our elders usually teach us what is right and which is wrong and also like situation wise we should take that decision. I mean we taught how to talk and when we talk , from where we are speaking we should always check and take the action. At least people don't feel insulted or hurt becouse of us. We always taught those things to childs but I adults basically head of the family and forget it with time. They are older but they don't have a #Life #shameful #disgusting #stupidpeople

read more
Here there are some people who doesn't want us to be happy.
Our olders usually teach us what is right and which is wrong and also like situation wise we should take that decission.
I means we taught like how to talk and when talk , from where we are speaking we should always check and take the action.
Atleast people don't feel insulted or hurt beacause of us.
We always tought those things to chids but I adults basically head of the family they forget it with the time.
They are older but they don't have a basic knowledge of word.
Its really disgusting and shameful.

©Sai Angel Shaayari Here there are some people who don't want us to be happy.
Our elders usually teach us what is right and which is wrong and also like situation wise we should take that decision.
I mean we taught how to talk and when we talk , from where we are speaking we should always check and take the action.
At least people don't feel insulted or hurt becouse of us.
We always taught those things to childs but I adults basically head of the family and forget it with time.
They are older but they don't have a

Akhilesh Yadav

#disgusting life #yqdidi #yqbaba

read more
Yes i have no powers to face truth of my life.
It's very disgusting!  #disgusting 
#life 
#yqdidi 
#yqbaba

sanjana Bhardwaj

In whose eyes the love is a bond, you can think of how bad his thinking will be. #yqbaba #yqtales #lowmentality #disgusting #yqbhaijan #boostthyself #arthub #tpmd

अशोक अजनबी

#disgusting

read more
How does it feel when Ishan Kishan is a substitute and Hardik is in the playing XI

#disgusting

Vanshraj 'Vanshu

जितने लोग मुझे फॉलो करते हैं उसका 10% लोग ही अगर मुझे पढ़ लें तो मेरा लिखना सार्थक हो जाये
लेकिन नही फॉलो करने-कराने की होड़ मची है यहाँ।
बस फॉलो फॉलो फॉलो.....Follow my foot😡
 Don't follow me plz I definitely don't need followers 🙏 
I need only Readers not followers🙏 #disgusting #scenarios

Mee Nu

The most annoying moment
Is when a person post about how
People around them change
And they remain the same 
As shit.

And the most 
Disgusting truth thats
Hard to digest is
THAT Person is 
A chameleon.🤦‍♀️ #chameleon #yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu #annoyingpeople #annoying #disgusting #disgustingpeople

ओजस्

बेटा बताने लगता है बड़ा होकर मां बाप को उनकी औकात ..

जो अक्सर बचपन में बिना गलती भी डांट खा चुप हो जाया करता था..! 

ojas disgusting..! 
#ansdskl ❤️ #life 
#feeling #rude #cruel 
#disgusting #bad #feel

First Last

#badtime #chatting #flirting #disgusting #Karma 💓 Nothing can harm you unless God impressed with their terms. I live in the same world, where I have never had a problem to deal with reality or I have no ability to understand what the problem might look like! 📢 ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #wakemeuplike #poemswithin #simile revealed✨🎁 #Secret #Karma #godsgrace 🕉️💓🌬️🌀

read more
Bad Times #badtime #chatting #flirting #disgusting #karma 💓
Nothing can harm you unless God impressed with their terms.

I live in the same world, where I have never had a problem to deal with reality or I have no ability to understand what the problem might look like! 📢

¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#wakemeuplike #poemswithin #simile #revealed✨🎁 #secret #karma #godsgrace 🕉️💓🌬️🌀

Idk Why

I hate it when he looks at me

when she looks at me

when anyone looks at me

at
anytime

.it makes me feel dirty #disgusting #awful #gross #look #love #PTSD #dirty

Khushi Gupta

I miss you. Actually not you but your memories. They haunt me. They disgust me. They scare me. The more I want to get over it, the more they get into me. #MissYou  #missing #pain #past #memories #sad #grief #gettingover #disgusting #nojoto
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification