Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheniseeyounext Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheniseeyounext Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, bna rhi ho khai ise mitayega kon sad shayri 0, ise meaning in hindi, bhagwan kis kasoor ki di hai ise saja, ise khel na samjho sanam ji maine tumhe pyar kiya,

• 35 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #holdmyhandforever #yourquotebaba #yourquote

read more
I would hold your hand,
Take you to a place
which is as beautiful as you, 
Make you the happiest and
find my life in you When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #holdmyhandforever #yourquotebaba #yourquote

Shaikat chakraborty

When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I hope I don't skip a heartbeat by seeing you again When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vikrant Gosavi

When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dont turn your back like you did before.
Meet me again just like its our first time and let that incomplete story begin once again.  When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I would wonder, 
what should I do? 
Should I say you
How much I have missed you
How long I have been waiting to see you
My heart agonize
to get your love. 
Or should I see you
Till my soul get peace
And the burning desire
Calms to solitary in the crowd... When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
I just say take my hand, my heart, and my soul because it is meant for you When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
The most important thing about the ‘next time’ is that there may not be a next time! When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
The most important thing about the ‘next time’ is that there may not be a next time! When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

read more
Myself disappears When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
I Wish To See You Smiling.
The Smile That Once I Fell In Love With. When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fullmoon #amavas YourQuote Baba

read more
I shall join you in the other world.
I know you have been around lately.
But, not very evolved that I am I fail to either see you or sense your presence.
But I know that you are around.
And today, when the earthly doors close for you astral beings until next month, I pray that my good wishes go to you.
 When I see you next, I'd like to take your autograph on the first page of your book that you're currently writing. What about you? #wheniseeyounext #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#fullmoon 
#amavas  YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification