Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestiesforever Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestiesforever Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you is the best thing, falling in love with your best friend quotes, quotes about falling in love with your best guy friend, my best friend is the love of my life, best heart touching status for whatsapp sad love & life,

• 32 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Aslam Khan

White तुम चले गए, हमें छोड़कर।
अब जिंदगी में एक खालीपन है।
तुम्हारी यादें अब भी मेरे पास हैं।
दोस्ती की वह पहली मुलाकात याद है।
अब तुम्हारी कमी महसूस होती है।
तुम्हारे बिना जिंदगी अधूरी है।

©Aslam Khan #FriendshipGoals #BFFs #BestiesForever #SquadGoals #FriendshipForever #FriendsForever #TrueFriends #FriendshipGoals #FriendshipGoals #FriendshipForever IshQपरस्त  @MK Pejval Mpbs  Sakshi Dhingra  Pooja Udeshi  Amresh Kumar Verma

Darshan

White Hi Bestie you are my

Heart. I am always

with you.

©Darshan #bestiesforever

Urvashi Kapoor

#bestiesforever 🤗😘🫂💯 #शायरी

read more

Shubha Gowda

friend❤ #bestiesforever #Love

read more

Urvashi Kapoor

Shilpa priya Dash

#bestiesforever Gyanendra Kumar Pandey Anonymous #Love

read more

Urvashi Kapoor

sohail ansari

Friendship Reel Captions:•"Friendship is not about who you've known the longest, it's about who walked into your life and said 'I'm here for you.'"•"True friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you know they're always there."•"Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they're always shining."•"A true friend is someone who knows all your flaws but still loves you unconditionally."•"Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together."•"Fri #Life #friendsforlife #bestiesforever #Friendshiplove #friendshipGoals #bffs #squadgoals #FriendshipMatters #friendshipreel #friendshipgoals2021

read more

Paakhi Sharma

Raghav Patil

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification