Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best findmeaning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best findmeaning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about will i find the love of my life 10, i find the love of my life, true love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find, how to find whether my marriage is love or arranged, find the job you love quote,

• 48 Followers
  • 56 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

#Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I actually do it from my heart!  #Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

What are things that give your life purpose? Use #findmeaning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #findmeaning

read more
Family
Books
My talents
My quotes and 
Comments for my quotes😉 What are things that give your life purpose? 
Use #FindMeaning  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #findmeaning

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #musings life #findmeaning #englishquote

read more
Of my life in a new way
When I started writing on yourquote #Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba
#musings
#life
#findmeaning
#englishquote

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Of your silence to my questions
It means "Yes"!!!!  #Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

#Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba You are my love! #lovelife #youaremymeaning #myquoteandyours #ypurquote love

read more
of 'us'
when you have hold my hand, 
made me laugh, stood for me
and became my meaning of love #Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba You are my love! #lovelife  #youaremymeaning #myquoteandyours #ypurquote #love

Meenakshi M Singh

#Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In the creation,
That process of expression,
Where the crests and troughs are the building blocks,
Of a legacy that stays forever
And I get reborn with each creation. #collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life.  #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba

Swapnil Moon

#findmeaning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. Self Confidence.
2. Understanding Everything.
3. Self Obsession.
4. Avoiding Unexpected People.
5. Goal Oriented. #FindMeaning  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ #Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life. #YourQuoteAndMine love life #MyThought Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have made the choices. I have held the thoughts.
I have taken the actions to create my current reality.
I have the power to change it into whatever I want it to be.
With the choices I make, I am constantly fulfilling the vision I have for my life.
If that does not seem to be the case.
Then I am deceiving myself about what I really want.
Because what I really, truly want, I will get!
What I truly wanted in the past, I already have. B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
#Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #mythought 

Osho Jain

#Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻🌻🌻

read more
Of '' Life '', It is a beautiful amalgamation of blessings, love, aim,sweet and sour experiences🌻 #Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻🌻🌻

Abid

#Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #magentazone #abid_hussain

read more
In love when the going was faithful,
When relationships were true and very mutual.  #Collab and share where did you #findmeaning in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#magentazone
#abid_hussain
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification