Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notsleeping Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notsleeping Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, always be in love with a soul not a face, love looks not with the eyes but with the mind, love but not in love with husband, romeo and juliet is not a love story,

• 16 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba I am #notsleeping until I make you write. love life #meaningless Quote 😁😁😁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lights are on,
And Mosquitoes are singing...

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba
I am #notsleeping until I make you write. #love #life #meaningless Quote 😁😁😁 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

I am #notsleeping until I make you write. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba✨✨🌻

read more
 lullaby of moon and stars carries out magical spell on my sleep✨ I am #notsleeping until I make you write.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba✨✨🌻

Snigdha Agrawal

I am #notsleeping until I make you write. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you finish hearing some jokes 
I have up my sleeve! I am #notsleeping until I make you write.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

The moon hides behind the cloud, 
Just like my star today did
 in the magnum sky!   #notsleeping #sourajita #lovewithouthim #mystar #cloud #magnum #sour_collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Ekta Gour

I am #notsleeping until I make you write. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Jab Tak Unne Good Night Na Keh Du. I am #notsleeping until I make you write.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
Sleep knocks at me even it's
gonna to 4a.m I am #notsleeping until I make you write.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi Sethi

I am #notsleeping until I make you write. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wingsofpoetry

read more
I could find which star is your new home now!

I am #notsleeping until I make you write.  #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wingsofpoetry

Komal Sharma Gupta

I am #notsleeping until I make you write. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura #newwritersclub love #story #moonflowers

read more
I pick all the hidden words
in a crescent moon sky,
transform them into
moonflowers,
watch them glow
in the sun dipped moonlight.
A love story of the mysterious kind.
 I am #notsleeping until I make you write.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura #newwritersclub #love #story #moonflowers

sanjana ranjan

read more
Because memories awake me up. I am #notsleeping until I make you write.  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
Because over reliance on technology may also keeping up me awake, I am #notsleeping until I make you write.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification