Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best handling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best handling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about handling email with php mcq, handling life quotes, handling your emotions, handling a breakup, stacker for material handling 10,

• 8 Followers
  • 43 Stories

pms s

#handling

read more

Ashish Galeriya

Varadhan P M

Facing the changes

Is far better than

Changing faces!  #situations "#handling

Varadhan P M

COINS BIG OR SMALL DO MAKE A NOISE
and ARE HEAVY TO CARRY AROUND.

LIKEWISE SMALL TROUBLES ARE A NUISANCE.

INSTEAD OF CARRYING THEM IN THE HEAD, CRUSH THEM UNDER YOUR FEET
AND USE THEM AS STEPPING STONE AND MOVE ON !!

I USED TO SPIN THEM INTO SHOE LACES  #optimistic #confidence #positivity #handling

Karthik Krishnamurthy

146 #yqbaba #yqquotes #Gate #Success #difficult #handling #achieve Pic courtesy: http://www.4usky.com/download/164777456.html

read more
Handling the difficult personas is not achievement, but handling yourself in front of them is the gateway to success !! #146 #yqbaba #yqquotes #gate #success #difficult #handling #achieve 

Pic courtesy: http://www.4usky.com/download/164777456.html

Yashika Sehgal

#its all

read more
A selfish person could be loved at once
But a charaterless person loses the place in the eyes and you talk about heart???
I know I am not too big to make judgements
Not mind ,but heart talks and believes whats right and wrong
At same point of time handling situation in life for me was not that hard 
But i donot know
Now,
handling myself in situation becomes hard
I used to had a self control
But now i get exhausted and short tempered freqiently
My whole aggression and anger is out taken by my loveones
This even makes me feel helpless a times
I donot know what to do???? #its all

subhdeep1987

Well, I am not surprised that's all I can say. Most people are backing him from his recent performances but I was saying about him since the first time I saw him open with Ishan Kishan in under 19 WC. I thought Ishan Kishan was MSD and Pant was Juvraj, both of them have similar backlift and similar striking abilities. He prefers playing longer formats of the game as there is a lot of open spaces in test matches for him to hit. #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
What do you think about Rishabh Pant's 26 ball 78?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote Well, I am not surprised that's all I can say.

Most people are backing him from his recent performances but I was saying about him since the first time I saw him open with Ishan Kishan in under 19 WC.

I thought Ishan Kishan was MSD and Pant was Juvraj, both of them have similar backlift and similar striking abilities.

He prefers playing longer formats of the game as there is a lot of open spaces in test matches for him to hit.

Miss Pandiit

I love everyone! I love to be around some people, I love to stay away from others, and some I'd just love to punch right in the face! #nojoto
#thinking#dealing#handling 
#SPREAD_LOVE❤❤ 😉😉
#In_kanpuriya_language_ISSKO_KAHTE_HAI_PYAAR_SE_BEJATTI_KARNA
#SOCHO_BADALO_TABHI_TOU_BADALEGA_INDIA 😉😉😂😉 
#tou_WE_SHOULD_LOVE_EVERYONE 😂😂

Bisal Debnath

I recently shifted from kolkata to delhi...and i live in an overrated 2 bhk flat with two bachelors who just love pizza...unlike me...I hate pizza so much that pizza hut ka tagline mere liye think pizza think pizza 'hat'...i hate burger as well...kyunki aisa khana main khau kyun jisse mera mu ka exression hi bigar jay...aap ne burger khane walo ka mu ka expression dekha hai(showing expressions)...lagta hai pure pakistan ko ekbar me nigal lenge...and that maionese myonese or whatever...handling a #Humour #OpenMIC #dedicated

read more
I recently shifted from kolkata to delhi...and i live in an overrated 2 bhk flat with two bachelors who just love pizza...unlike me...I hate pizza so much that pizza hut ka tagline mere liye think pizza think pizza 'hat'...i hate burger as well...kyunki aisa khana main khau kyun jisse mera mu ka exression hi bigar jay...aap ne burger khane walo ka mu ka expression dekha hai(showing expressions)...lagta hai pure pakistan ko ekbar me nigal lenge...and that maionese myonese or whatever...handling a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification