Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tiredof Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tiredof Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tired with love quotes, let me love you when your heart is tired, tired with my life quotes, tired of fighting for love quotes, tired to love quotes,

• 41 Followers
  • 44 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Hearing stupid excuses
I am mature enough 
to ignore the mistakes 
which people commit....  I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Meenakshi M Singh

I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #meenakshimsingh #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hypocrisy in society,
Mafia of variety,
Money, power and status quo race,
Why not just be there,unmasked,  with real face? I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof #collab #yourquoteandmine #meenakshimsingh #yqbaba
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One sided effort I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Waiting.....  I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Padala Datta Siva Rama Krishna Reddy

I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
excuses I give to myself every time I compromise! I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Blue Butterfly

Tired of living someone else's life, 
He started all over again, to live a life with identity of his own.  #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #peppeboy #someoneelse #life #tiredof

Gayathri

I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
broken promises 
made by me to myself
where procrastination and distractions rule... I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Making you feel
How much I love you. 
Even nature would have
Shown some sympathy 
To my love. 
But you are too busy
Pleasing your surroundings 
To believe in your goodness
To make them praise your deeds
Least they have seen
That face
Which I have witnessed 
In the winter nights...
 I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

rizz kinzz

read more
Trying to be the best of me.
 Sometimes I want to b still, lazy n the bad me.
 I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

I am tired of knocking the doors of the publishers. I will rather self-publish. What are you #tiredof? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tiredtothecore#only thing that keeps me going is Hope & strength from within...

read more
Same things happening again & again 
Causing more enormous amount of irritation & pain
Trying to be the change 
Which is really out of range 
Which make things more weird and strange 

#tiredtothecore#only thing that keeps me going is Hope & strength from within...
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification