Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best appreciatelife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best appreciatelife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 40 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Pushpa Rai...

Haseena Dudekula

Good morning. Start your morning with #FreshThoughts. #appreciatelife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to be grateful for every little gift am blessed with every moment of my life. Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #appreciatelife #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Start your morning with #FreshThoughts. #appreciatelife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to appreciate its presence in others and be ever present in eternal gratitude.  Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #appreciatelife #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

read more
 to never give up.  Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #appreciatelife #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
To never forget it's a one time gift, 
Make the most of it...  Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #appreciatelife #YourQuoteAndMine

Ronalyn Mascardo

Never beg for an attention. Your worth should not be based on how people treated you but on how your creator loves you. Learn to appreciate your life even if no one else will do #appreciatelife#liveityourway

Neha

Keeping the house tidy,cooking cuisines, 
Serving food and water, doing the dishes, doing the laundry, making no excuses,managing all of this single handed sounds easy but is exactly the opposite.
Respect your partner , have gratitude for what they do to make your life easier. 
Share your life together ;
Spend your time together;
Stop complaining start appreciating.
 #Bondtogether 
#appreciatelife

The_Star.

Dear Home,

I am sorry for when I said your walls are suffocating and makes me feel claustrophobic. Never realised it was your warmth, that had kept my heart beating!

Your’s Truly,
The Rebellious Wanderer. #wanderer_Diaries #Homesickness #lettertohome #appreciatelife

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your morning with #FreshThoughts. #appreciatelife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love #Inspiration

read more
to be happy with what it is.  Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #appreciatelife #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love #inspiration

Paramjit Singh

Once on my way home..
I met Life............

I said - "Can I ask you one thing?"
Life replied - "Of Course!"
I again asked - "Why are you so difficult?"
Life replied - "Because you people never   
                         appreciate things which you 
                         get easily!"

I felt that!!!😥
If we could only appreciate life and the people we love, life would be so beautiful.....🥺😒

#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#lifequotes 
#lifelessons 
#appreciatelife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification