Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shadowreminds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shadowreminds Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is like a shadow quotes, love and shadow quotes, love shayari naresh kumar shad, you are the shadow to my life song, you are the shadow to my life,

• 40 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babathethoughtandthe beingyqperceptionyqintrospectrum

read more
My shadow reminds me of
The personation that cling along is a mirage
Else why there is a solo shadow cast?
See! The light doesn't carries the past
The present has the imprint though dark
Beautifully creeps on while you hark
Even if you want to catch, you just cannot
The flimsy glimpse is floating on
The flexibility is the ruling throng
 What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#thethoughtandthe being#yqperception#yqintrospectrum

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #Reflection #shadowreminds #Beautiful #Gift

read more

You have no idea how hard I've looked for a gift to bring you. Nothing seemed right.

It's no good 
giving my heart 
and my soul 
because you already 
have these.

So, I've brought you a mirror. Look at yourself and remember me. Picture credit - Pinterest 

#reflection #shadowreminds #beautiful #gift

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The day I promised you
"I will be your shadow even in the dark"
But dear, 
I can't even see you today...
And this is not letting me
Stay with my shadow at least!!
I'm sunk in your memories
And I doubt if I could ever be normal... What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj

read more
The thing that my Stature is just
The matter of my Time..! What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #msj

Osho Jain

What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
What I have done till now 
in my life 🌻
 What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
People can stay close to you in light, 
And leave you as soon as its dark... What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Kisan Patel

read more
the good time where everyone is 
a good companion;
and in dark times even shadow doesn't accompany. What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Thoughts From Me

Ever felt scared or troubled by this constant follower who sometimes becomes an intruder of our life? #Shadow #shadowreminds #childhoodmemories #childhoodfear

read more
The only way to 
Escape from our
" Shadow " 
Is to turn off the lights.
 Ever felt scared or troubled by this constant follower who sometimes becomes an intruder of our life?

#shadow #shadowreminds #childhoodmemories #childhoodfear

Shruthi U

What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #imaginary_tale

read more
That terrible dark night 
when I lost my everything... What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #imaginary_tale

chaitanya

read more
My journey of life.....  What does your shadow remind you of? #shadowreminds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification