Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MOMENTSUNPREDICTABLE Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MOMENTSUNPREDICTABLE Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

ankahi paheli

#MOMENTSUNPREDICTABLE story in caption...kindly read and show some love....😍 I was busy entertaining my tastebuds through different dishes one fine evening. It was around 6 o' clock and this was the time when daily I had to keep my room clean as Aryan, the love of my life comes to meet me . I was almost done and there I heard a knock at my door. I quickly responded and answered " Wait for 2 minutes outside, I am coming." As soon as I opened the door he gave me a tight hug and kissed my forehead

read more
Moments
Unpredictable... #MOMENTSUNPREDICTABLE
story in caption...kindly read and show some love....😍

I was busy entertaining my tastebuds through different dishes one fine evening. It was around 6 o' clock and this was the time when daily I had to keep my room clean as Aryan, the love of my life comes to meet me . I was almost done and there I heard a knock at my door.
I quickly responded and answered " Wait for 2 minutes outside, I am coming."
As soon as I opened the door he gave me a tight hug and kissed my forehead

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification