Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveteach Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveteach Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you with all of me, to you baby with love, to you with love, i love you more with each passing day poems, something to do with love,

• 19 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Brisket Roy

नहीं पहचान पाईं तुम बेरूखी, मेरे हंसते हुए चेहरे के पीछे की... #SAD love #Broken #loveteach

read more
नहीं पहचान पाईं तुम बेरूखी,
मेरे हंसते हुए चेहरे के पीछे की...

©Brisket Roy नहीं पहचान पाईं तुम बेरूखी,
मेरे हंसते हुए चेहरे के पीछे की...
#sad #love #Broken #loveteach

Nandipati Kalyani

What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To accept the present situation 
To reject the past situation
And adjust accordingly 
the future situation  What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

be caring, respectful and sympathetic,
focus changed from me to other than me,and me alone.. 
 What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #restzone love #SAD

read more
the real meaning of relationship.  What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #restzone #love #sad

Varadhan P M

read more

One best thing: Surrender your EGO What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Whine to believe What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
enough humility to overcome ego. What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Happiness... What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote baba..!!

read more
BECAUSE..!!!
Teaching follows the LOVE. !! What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote baba..!!

Sandhya Rajendran

What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poetrylovers poetry #GoodMorning #poemtime #poem

read more
To trail in someone's heart for a long time least ; What did #loveteach you? #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

#poetrylovers #poetry #goodmorning #poemtime #poem
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification