Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best haunts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best haunts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about past haunts quotes, haunt the house 3 10, haunt meaning in hindi, past memories haunt me, memories haunt quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 39 Stories

kUr Gaglani

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #haunts #Hound

read more
But it haunts like a Hound ;//) () ()  Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨

#quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#haunts #hound

Tarun Vij भारतीय

You can become the Father of a Nation by playing dirty Politics, but you were also known as The man of dirty Politics in the history. #history will always #haunts you.
#gandhi the man behind #indianpolitics 
#writerscommunity #writersofinstagram

Anuradha Sharma

Japs Jk

Dark nights The dark nights haunt me
reflecting the darkness within
Chaos rises from an abyss deep
as I fight demons inside me

Everything cascades into blackness
and my fears threaten to devour me
Like a black hole ready to engulf
with tidings sinister and ominous

There lie buried my visionary dreams
My prison dark and dreary
I lie trapped in my hellish memories
No one heeds my dying screams #Night #poem #nojoto #nojotoenglish #darkness #haunts

the curious fella

The memories haunts because, You let them to...
Fill your mind heart and soul with so much positivity and happiness that those memories can never ever haunt you... just one bad experience or memory can't ruin your whole life...

IT'S YOU WHO DECIDES WHAT TO REMEMBER... #memories #haunts #positivity #forget

Prathamesh Akole

#Memories #haunts #Love #peace #TPA Laughing_soul Satyaprem Upadhyay #poem

read more
The memories haunts because, they carry the  burden of love.

They cause hallucinations because,
they heal the mistakes of present.

The memories haunt because,
They are a pathetic ghost.

They remind of the days good,
and of swingy mood.
Where love was in the air,
and life was a gambling lair.

But they heal wounds,
Inflected by the nearest ones. #memories #haunts #love #peace #TPA  Laughing_soul Satyaprem Upadhyay

Darsh Panchal

Memories quote quotes lifequotes quotestags tumblrquotes quoteoftheday life quotesdaily MotivationalQuote Motivate Motivational Wisdomquotes MotivationalQuotes LifeQuotes Hope BeHopeful Success NeverGiveUp SuccessQuotes word true words Life

read more
The memories haunts because,  Sometimes i think who haunts me more.... 

YOUR EXISTENCE 

or  

MY HAPPINESS WITHIN MYSELF.. #Memories 

#quote #quotes #lifequotes #quotestags #tumblrquotes #quoteoftheday #life #quotesdaily #MotivationalQuote #Motivate #Motivational #Wisdomquotes #MotivationalQuotes #LifeQuotes #Hope #BeHopeful #Success #NeverGiveUp #SuccessQuotes #word #true #words #Life

secert_writer_star

The memories haunts because, they are born to haunts #haunts #memorieshaunts #borntohaunts

Hardi Zanje

#his memories #poem

read more
Your memories are so sugarly coated that i still don't wish to come back in this tensed world;
Why your memories haunts my brain?
Memories of mine just wishes to lost ,
Into the Titanic waves of your's memories!
Why your memories haunts my brain?
Is it due yo my over addiction or due to your cosmic love??
Oh you yes you his memories 
Why you always haunts my brain?
Is the eternality of love or addiction of mine towards you #his memories

sillywaves

read more
your memories haunt me always. whenever I listen to those songs which you suggested me. at that time I find it difficult to get out of those beautiful memories. those memories still haunts me. when it reminds me about the song you used to sing and suggest me about.I am not a blaming you for anything.though we are no more together. Still I don't have complaint or regreats. I am thankful to God that I met with a person like you and I have spend some great time of my life with you but you know what it's that sweet time and memories which haunts me a lot. #NojotoQuote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification