Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youareimportant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youareimportant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you with all of me, to you baby with love, to you with love, my love for you is a journey meaning in hindi, i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics,

• 14 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Kusum

Jyoti Kanaujiya

Bindu Manchikalapudi

When you count your blessings instead of problems, you will realize everything is going well and you are doing just fine. I think life is too short to worry about every problem. Some or other day, you will definitely get what you deserve. But, don't wait for it! Keep working and smile more often. Sending you all the power to "Live every moment". #bindu #B #smile #life #love #youareimportant #goodmorning

Saahasa Ravi

No matter 
What 
Never let your
Version
Down.. #yourquote 
#likeforlike 
#share 
#youareimportant 
#to 
#yourself 
#yyquotes 
#yqbaba

Shweta Gupta

Let them feel your importance. Let them realise you are not always free to be taken for granted. #ValueYourself #Care #forgranted #everybody #everytime #yqbaba #quoteliners #youareimportant

read more
Don't be available for everybody, everytime, they will start to take you for granted! Let them feel your importance. Let them realise you are not always free to be taken for granted. #valueyourself #care #forgranted #everybody #everytime #yqbaba #quoteliners #youareimportant

Shweta Gupta

Let them feel your importance. Let them realise you are not always free to be taken for granted. #ValueYourself #Care #forgranted #everybody #everytime #yqbaba #quoteliners #youareimportant

read more
Don't be available for everybody, everytime, they will start to take you for granted! Let them feel your importance. Let them realise you are not always free to be taken for granted. #valueyourself #care #forgranted #everybody #everytime #yqbaba #quoteliners #youareimportant

Shweta Gupta

Law of importance. More you start considering others, they start to take you forgranted! #lawofimportance #forgranted #youareimportant #yqbaba #quoteliners #importance

read more
Law of importance:
"More you give to someone, more you loose of yourself."
 Law of importance. 
More you start considering others, they start to take you forgranted!
#lawofimportance #forgranted #youareimportant #yqbaba #quoteliners
#importance

Shweta Gupta

Let's not say it everytime, let the words have there importance.
Let's not express everytime, let the expression have their importance.
Let's not be like someone else, let's us have our own importance.
 #expressions  #express  #importance  #youareimportant #emotions #yqbaba #quoteliners #loveyourself

Shweta Gupta

Note to myself:

You are Important for yourself!
Never give up #notetoself #youareimportant #nevergiveup #yqbaba #quoteliners

Tania Sarkar

You can be anything
in your imagination.
So,make your
imagination power
so bright and colourful
so that,at least there,
you can't hurt yourself.... #imagination