Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day17 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day17 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me i fall in love with you every single day, i fall in love with you every single day, i still fall in love with you every day, choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, happy valentines day to the love of my life,

• 63 Followers
  • 73 Stories

Anis Kumar

Hackind_tech

3-Secres of Telegram Bots #day17/100days challenge 👨‍💻🔥🚀 1. Truecaller Bot:Purpose: 📞 Truecaller is a popular caller ID and spam blocking application. A Truecaller bot on Telegram might provide similar functionalities, allowing users to look up phone numbers, identify callers, and block spam. Features:🤖 The bot could respond to user queries about phone numbers, provide caller information, and offer spam identification services. 2. Colourizer Bot:Purpose:🌈 A colorizer bot is likely designed to a #Learn #linux #Python #tech #tricks #जानकारी #Hacks #Commands #Programming #kalilinux

read more

Springblossoms

Say or remind your favourite person something. Maybe how much you love them or how they always forget to keep water on the table when they serve lunch but you love them anyway. Use #ToMyFavPerson #Collab Challenge #NaNoWriMo18 #nanowrimo #day17 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I love you the way you are
So plz never change yourself
I wish I could have stopped time
So that we remain with each other forever.
Your profound smile makes my soul dance with joy. Say or remind your favourite person something. Maybe how much you love them or how they always forget to keep water on the table when they serve lunch but you love them anyway.

Use #ToMyFavPerson #Collab Challenge #Nanowrimo18 #nanowrimo #Day17  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

As writers you can control the imagination of people. Have you ever felt that a movie didn't live upto its book? Well, because that's the power of words. Your imagination created a better movie in your head. Tonight, let your readers have the same privilege. Reach the corners of their minds with your words. Use #justimagine #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #day17 #30daychallenge

read more
You found what you want,
But, what you found 
doesn't want you. As writers you can control the imagination of people. 
Have you ever felt that a movie didn't live upto its book? Well, because that's the power of words.

Your imagination created a better movie in your head.

Tonight, let your readers have the same privilege. Reach the corners of their minds with your words.

Use #JustImagine

Fairy Lights

I tried to write a #shapepoem . Though i am not at all good at new things but i hope people can appreciate that i tried? #NAPOWRIMO #yqbaba #day17 #yqdidi #Inspiration #poem

read more
 Is                  It
 Only            mine,
 Or you      to have
This       there
 In      you 
I am trying to,                make sense out,       Of words to try          and make it look Like a  shaped poem,  poem having
The Shape of,  the Infamous One
 With Infamous,  i want, you to
 Try and try it on, till the, end
 T i l l, c o m e s  a, n a m e
   A p p l e,in      the E n d.

I tried to write a #shapepoem . Though i am not at all good at new things but i hope people can appreciate that i tried? #napowrimo #yqbaba #day17 #yqdidi #inspiration #poem

sanjana Bhardwaj

Say or remind your favourite person something. Maybe how much you love them or how they always forget to keep water on the table when they serve lunch but you love them anyway. Use #ToMyFavPerson #Collab Challenge #NaNoWriMo18 #nanowrimo #day17 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ofcourse...my "DAD" 😍😍 Say or remind your favourite person something. Maybe how much you love them or how they always forget to keep water on the table when they serve lunch but you love them anyway.

Use #ToMyFavPerson #Collab Challenge #Nanowrimo18 #nanowrimo #Day17  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

As writers you can control the imagination of people. Have you ever felt that a movie didn't live upto its book? Well, because that's the power of words. Your imagination created a better movie in your head. Tonight, let your readers have the same privilege. Reach the corners of their minds with your words. Use #justimagine #yqbaba #Collab #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #day17 #30daychallenge

read more
Showy people will be eliminated                                  from the showy world. As writers you can control the imagination of people. 
Have you ever felt that a movie didn't live upto its book? Well, because that's the power of words.

Your imagination created a better movie in your head.

Tonight, let your readers have the same privilege. Reach the corners of their minds with your words.

Use #JustImagine

Priyanka Rathod

Say or remind your favourite person something. Maybe how much you love them or how they always forget to keep water on the table when they serve lunch but you love them anyway. Use #ToMyFavPerson #Collab Challenge #NaNoWriMo18 #nanowrimo #day17 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #specialperson

read more
U will always have a special place in my heart no matter what.
After all, we still have a history and I will never forget our beautiful moments together.
U still will be someone, I always care about a lot. Say or remind your favourite person something. Maybe how much you love them or how they always forget to keep water on the table when they serve lunch but you love them anyway.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #specialperson

Abid

read more
You mean the world to me,
Keep me closer and that's a plea.
I can't imagine my life without you
You don't know what i have gone through.  Say or remind your favourite person something. Maybe how much you love them or how they always forget to keep water on the table when they serve lunch but you love them anyway.

Bizz_are_ Soul

I was just listening to this song and it is just so great, i couldn't help but just wrote based on that... #NAPOWRIMO #day17 #yqbaba #uourquotes #yourquotebaba #absence #papercuts

read more
We may be separated
for a while,
only to crash the paper planes,
yet to fly....

We may be apart,
your absence,
intoxicating and haunting,
enough to crush our paper cuts,
yet to be made....

Still...
Our growing proximity minimizes
the distances and diversions.... I was just listening to this song and it is just so great, i couldn't help but just wrote based on that...

#napowrimo
#day17 
#yqbaba
#uourquotes 
#yourquotebaba  
#absence
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification