Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sooryavanshi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sooryavanshi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 30 Followers
  • 78 Stories

yamraj013

It's #Akshaykumar from the movie #sooryavanshi. 🤣 ✨Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT706 and make us ROFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #NehaDhupia

read more
Neha Dhupia                     Memers It's #akshaykumar from the movie #sooryavanshi. 🤣

✨Collab on this #yqmeme make your multiple FilmyMeme entries to #yqmt706 and make us ROFL! 😹 #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YQ Memes 
#nehadhupia

koushik lenka

It's #ranveersingh #ajaydevgan #Akshaykumar #katrinakaif from the movie #sooryavanshi. 😉 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT705 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Abe Touch karke to dikha,
छ! से छ! तेरे खुपुड़ी में डाल देंगे It's #RanveerSingh #AjayDevgan #AkshayKumar #KatrinaKaif from the movie #Sooryavanshi. 😉

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT705 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Jai Prakash Verma

Kaafi hypothetical hai ye scene kyuki hmare Ander approach Karne ki himmat hi na hui .. Rough translation: There are 40 others like you. It's #Akshaykumar at #YQMeme. 😎 🔥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #sooryavanshi entries to #YQMT708. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Sorry

read more
Finally when you approach your Crush
And tell that you have  huge crush on her....

She- Kaafi hypothetical hai ye scene kyuki hmare Ander approach Karne ki himmat hi na hui ..
Rough translation: There are 40 others like you.

It's #AkshayKumar at #YQMeme. 😎
🔥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #Sooryavanshi entries to #YQMT708.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sorry

The Incomplete Metaphor

Rough translation: Don't go! Here's another template from the movie #sooryavanshi. 💪 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT709 and make us laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me to my session break
 Rough translation: Don't go!

Here's another template from the movie #sooryavanshi.
💪 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT709 and make us laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

It's #ajaydevgan from the movie #sooryavanshi. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT704 and make us laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
writing the maths exam It's #AjayDevgan from the movie #Sooryavanshi. 😎

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT704 and make us laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

Rough translation: How many will you stop? Here's another template from the movie #sooryavanshi. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT707 and make us laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
instagram cheap dm of guys to girls 👇 Rough translation: How many will you stop?

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT707  and make us laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

Rough translation: There are 40 others like you. It's #Akshaykumar at #YQMeme. 😎 🔥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #sooryavanshi entries to #YQMT708. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
*gf  bf  had a fight now guy try to convince her*

bf:kon tujhe yu pyaar krega jaese mai krta hu....🎵🎶🎶🎼

Then gf👇  Rough translation: There are 40 others like you.

🔥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #Sooryavanshi entries to #YQMT708.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

Rough translation: There are 40 others like you. It's #Akshaykumar at #YQMeme. 😎 🔥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #sooryavanshi entries to #YQMT708. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
*boyfriend with anger*
dekhna 2 din mai rote rote wapas aegi...baby i miss you...i am sorry...i over reacted...
are hattt...kon baat krega isse  aur kon nakhre jhelega jitna mai jhelta hu...
Then his friend👇 Rough translation: There are 40 others like you.

Safia Tehseen

pinky is just an imaginary character koi pinky dil pe na le😂😂❤❤ Rough translation: There are 40 others like you. It's #Akshaykumar at #YQMeme. 😎 🔥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #sooryavanshi entries to #YQMT708. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
one guy to another guy:you know,woh pinky hai na...are wai jisse mai ajkl din rat bat krta hu...wo na sirf mujhse pyaar se baat krti h...

then the other guy👇 pinky is just an imaginary character koi pinky dil pe na le😂😂❤❤

Rough translation: There are 40 others like you.

Safia Tehseen

Rough translation: Don't go! Here's another template from the movie #sooryavanshi. 💪 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT709 and make us laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when i complete my exam ans. sheet but my friend behind me waiting for my help after completion of my paper but i left the class after finishing it...then my friend to me...with low sound but still lauder enough so that 4   5 others can listen her voice. Rough translation: Don't go!

💪 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT709 and make us laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification