Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best smilingfaces Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best smilingfaces Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about keep smiling i love you, i love you smiley face, images of smiley faces with quotes, i love smiling quotes, keep smiling love quotes,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

I_surbhiladha

Medha Bhardwaj

एक चीज जो कभी आउट ऑफ फैशन नहीं होती, आपका मुस्कुराता हुआ चेहरा, So, always keep smiling..! 🌼🌸Thank you so much guys for visiting my Channel and stay connected with me. Your support give me strength and encourage me  to do well. I hope you love / like my posts. And if you like please share it with your friends,  family, relatives, colleagues and loved ones ... Thank you once again...🤗🤗🌺 #Motivational #keepsmiling #smilingfaces #StillSmiling #alwayssmiling #smilingdog #smilingbaby #keeponsmiling

read more

Happy Holi. May This Holi Bring Lots Of Happiness. Enjoy This Colourful Festival.#holiquote #joy #holispecial #Holi2019 #Happiness #smilingfaces #enjoyment #coloursfestival

read more
Today While Burning Fire  Let Us Also Burn Our Ego, Hatred And Make New Relationships. Let Us Do Some Good As It Is Always Remembered. Let Us Ignite The Same Fire In Us So That We Achieve All That We Want. Let Us Fill Our Life With Lots Of Positivity And Happiness And Joy. Let  Us Have A New Beginning. Happy Holi. May This Holi Bring Lots Of Happiness. Enjoy This Colourful Festival.#holiquote #joy #holispecial #holi2019 #happiness #smilingfaces #enjoyment #coloursfestival

Poet Maddy

हसीं चेहरो की कमी नहीं, यूं तो खुदा के इस जहान में......... #shortage#smilingfaces#world#God#giveupLife#PersonLove#swords#Sheath......... #Poetry

read more
हसीं चेहरो की कमी नहीं,
यूं तो खुदा के इस जहान में.........
अपनी जान छोड़ आया हूं,
मैं उस खूबसूरत इंसान में............
मुझे मोहब्बत है उससे और,
उसके दिल में कोई और है...........
अब खुदा ही जाने दो तलवारें,
कैसे रह सकती हैं एक म्यान में......

©Poet Maddy हसीं चेहरो की कमी नहीं,
यूं तो खुदा के इस जहान में.........
#Shortage#SmilingFaces#World#God#GiveUp#Life#Person#Love#Swords#Sheath.........

JazbaatEaam

कभी हसते हुए चेहरे से भी हाल पूछ लिया करो
क्या पता उसका दर्द तुम कुछ कम कर पाओ !!

©Preeti Goutam #care #people #smilingfaces 

#Hopeless

JayDix Unspoken

#smile #wavesoftime #smilingfaces #waqt

Shraddha

Smiling faces donot
 reflect happy hearts....... #life #truth #heart #happiness #smilingfaces #fakesmile #nojoto #nojotoenglish #emotionalenglish #qoute

Athia

#keepsmiling 🙂❤️ Loving is not bad. Yes it hurts too. But that doesn't mean to loose yourself so much that you start ignoring the reasons to live that God is giving you. He never leaves you but you leave him #athia #athiaquotes #athiathoughts #Live #laugh #Love #respectall #loveyourself #selftime #selflove #innerbeauty innerpeace💫 #soultouch #Soullove #begratefull #Bethankful #beHappy #betrue #begoodtoothers #Happiness #Happymoments #happyou #positivity #positivequotes #positive #smilingfaces #nojotophoto

read more
 #keepsmiling 🙂❤️

Loving is not bad. Yes it hurts too. But that doesn't mean to loose yourself so much that you start ignoring the reasons to live that God is giving you.
He never leaves you but you leave him

#athia #athiaquotes #athiathoughts #live #laugh #love #respectall #loveyourself #selftime #selflove #innerbeauty #innerpeace💫 #soultouch #soullove #begratefull #bethankful #behappy #betrue #begoodtoothers #happiness #happymoments #happyou #positivity #positivequotes #positive #smilingfaces

Saurav Banerjee

Sad stories #SadStories #smilingfaces

read more
There are many sad stories behind smiling faces. Sad stories
#sadStories #Nojoto #smilingfaces

Miss Pandiit

" Loving yourself starts with liking yourself, which starts with respecting yourself, which starts with thinking of yourself in positive ways.”
♡crazygirl♡ #crazygirl  #selflove#selfentred#but#not#selfish#motivated#inspired#happylife#smilingfaces #love#life#life#love 
#nojoto#sunday#sun_day#hotmoring #not_so_good_mausam 😉😂
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification