Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeisfun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeisfun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Neerja

"On this night Hug me tight Kiss me light JUST be here tonight." Sometimes all you need is that someone is their next to you , no conversations, just the silence, at that time the 'AURA' works. Sometimes you need someone to 'just listen',no suggestions, no advices because you just want to say things and nothing else. You too know what's right and what's wrong it's just sometimes you want that someone just listen not only the words, but also the SILENCE!...✨💜 #itsokay semester_exam😆😑 lifequo #lifequotes #YourQuoteAndMine #lifeislove #rapidfire #3333poem #lifeisfun

read more
On this night,

Hug me tight..

Kiss me light..

Be here tonight.. "On this night
Hug me tight
Kiss me light
JUST be here tonight."

Sometimes all you need is that someone is their next to you , no conversations, just the silence, at that time the 'AURA' works. Sometimes you need someone to 'just listen',no suggestions, no advices because you just want to say things and nothing else. You too know what's right and what's wrong it's just sometimes you want that someone just listen not only the words, but also the SILENCE!...✨💜 

#itsokay #semester_exam😆😑 #lifequo

Ashmita Saha

#Collab and share the way to live a fulfilling life. #bestlivedlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqcollab life #lifeisfun

read more
when you get the chance of doing things which you always longed for... #Collab and share the way to live a fulfilling life. #bestlivedlife   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqcollab #life #lifeisfun

BangaLee

All jokes are good

But the best ones give us a chance to laugh at ourselves #lifeisfun #joke #joker #laughing_soul #laugh

Avik Das

All jokes are good

But the best ones give us a chance to laugh at ourselves #lifeisfun #joke #joker #laughing_soul #laugh

Pari Paulastya

zindagi ke  safar mein hum akele nahi he , koi na koi musafir hamari tarah hoga jo bhatakte bhatakte hmare raah mein aayega aur humraah ban jaayega ... #humraah #zindagi #life #nojoto #lifeisfun #lovehappens #pariwrites #paripaulastya #original #quotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification