Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best spectator Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best spectator Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about democracy is not a spectator sport quote, democracy is not a spectator sport, define spectator 110, spectator meaning, kawasaki z1000 spec 10,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Mansi Rajput

And ironically I don't have a 'Gora Mukhda'! #joyofmissingout #JOMO #yqbaba #spectator

read more
    JOY OF MISSING OUT 
        (in a crowd)

So I sat there dressed up to feast on a plate full of every paneer dish available  and all the desserts in the Shaddi. I don't have a reason to go to weddings and public gatherings so I go for food and to silently judge people. 

But interestingly enough I enjoy the baraat dance. The only dance every Hindustani can perform without any special training. And nagin dance! It's in the blood! No coordination, no care, no hesitation and absolutely no dams to give. Just dance recklessly! 

I love this art of mine to become invisible amongst crowds. Sometimes it's more absorbing than solitude. Hiding my face with all the hair and hood and food. Noticing how people talk, behave, their mannerisms, body language, their vanity, their masks falling down with rising beats, and alcohol. Ladies sporting backless cholis in freezing temperatures and all the jewels they own, marvellous make-up skills and bravery to dance on heels higher than my confidence. 

And I, the spectator, watching all this colour and chaos from the audience seat. The only thing I hate is being dragged to centre stage for they want to see me dance on 'Kaala Chashma'!

And ironically I don't have a 'Gora Mukhda'!

#joyofmissingout #jomo #yqbaba #spectator

Mansi Rajput

Favourite past time . . . Turned habit. . . Turned amusement. . . #givemeanaward #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #corner #people #Hopeless #spectator #yqbaba

read more
Umm.. Does sitting in a corner and observing other people silently.. counts..?

Am too good at it.. Favourite past time . . . Turned habit. . . Turned amusement.  . .

#givemeanaward 
#collabchallenge   #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba  #corner #people #hopeless #spectator #yqbaba

Schizology

The spectator #spectacles #spectator poem✍🧡🧡💛 #Poetry

read more
The spectator

The spectator with spectacles speculated that the spectacle would be spectacular

©Schizology The spectator

#spectacles #spectator #poem✍🧡🧡💛

Tushar Paul

Decide early in life
which league you want to be in
The Spectator or The Performer! Which one you are?

#life #lifequotes #lifegoals #lifejourney #spectator #performer #thoughtofthemidnight #lifefacts

BangaLee

He too does his job who sits back and watch

Because

A good spectator makes all the difference to a game #gazing #spectator #lifeisbeautiful #watchingmoon

Avik Das

He too does his job who sits back and watch

Because

A good spectator makes all the difference to a game #gazing #spectator #lifeisbeautiful #watchingmoon

Amit Jotwani

The unattainable splendour                           of the empyrean,touched upon,                       by sparkling conversation,                                  mere words acting as verbal catalysts;                 for consummation of a relationship,               skin remaining a surprising spectator.  #empyrean #relationship #consummate #catalyst #SparklingConversation #word #skin #spectator #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Tushar Kanti Paul

Decide early in life
which league you want to be in
The Spectator or The Performer! Which one you are?

#life #lifequotes #lifegoals #lifejourney #spectator #performer #thoughtofthemidnight #lifefacts

शायरशर्मा

I am just a mere spectator of your show. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #spectator

Vibha Katare

Where I am?
Where should I have been?
What might have happened, If I would have gone by the road not taken ?
What I did ?
What I wanted to do ?
What if , I would have stopped by the wood in the snow ?
I played dawn to dusk,
carrying the dust of wars and wins..
At the end, being the spectator of own game,
realising, all roads lead to Rome !! #roadnottaken #stopbythewood #spectator #yqbaba  #summingitup
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification