Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beingadoctor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beingadoctor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Dr. Shadab Ali

भूल गए घर की राहें अस्पताल को घर मान लिया
जीतेंगे इस मुश्किल से भी मन में बस ये ठान लिया
गोद में रख कर भारत पूरा भुला दिया अपना आराम
जो राहें मौत की और जाती थी उन्हें जीवन की ओर मोड़ दिया
सफेद लिबास पहन कर प्रभु ने मंदिर मस्जिद छोड़ दिया
जिस हाथ पर मौत लिखी थी वो हाथ उन्होंने थाम लिया
हर मतभेद भुला कर अपने फ़र्ज़ को अंजाम दिया
कई सूरज उगे कई चाँद ढले आंखों में ना नींद के झोंके थे
महामारी के यमदूतों को वो प्रहरी बन रोके थे
भूल गए वो घर की राहें अस्पताल को घर मान लिया
जीतेंगे इस मुश्किल से भी मन में बस ये ठान लिया।

©Dr. Shadab Ali #doctorsday #beingadoctor #covid19 #covidwarriors #nojohindi

Dr Rupali Vishwas

Hey, yes all of you Indians 
I am a doctor working here for you people. Today,  I know you all are staying at home for your family and community and might be you have clapped for Doctors and paramedical staffs but tell me, "is it enough for our duties and courage". Don't you people think that the respect you all are showing for us on every page of social media we deserve it for every day not only during the pandemic crisis but also as daily routine health care providers! Our studies, our sacrifices and work schedules deserve more than just claps, we want respect, don't treat us as God because we are not God, and we don't even wanted to be but aleast treat us as Humans and show some humanity if the condition of patient is beyond our efforts, dont attack on us and stop violence against Doctor. It is very easy for you guys to say that it is our work and we have to do it ; but think about the kind of work I am doing, is it that easy to have those skills to heal someone's body and mind and to save their lives. Today we are the first line defender to save your life and we are doing our duty proudly but trust me claps are not enough for us, we want respect from all of you even after clearing of these dark clouds of CORONA. Not all storms come to disrupt your life,  some come to clear your mind.
#staysafe #staysafe
#beingadoctor

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification