Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best adomaaa Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best adomaaa Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Adomaaa

Do we really know Him?

Many people find it easy assuming a relationship with God. Relationships are built with time. What amuses me so much is the fact that most people dont even communicate with Him but claim they have a relationship with Him.
I hear people say, "I do this and that doesn't mean I don't know Christ" How can a man claim to be in love but show hatred to the one He loves. Likewise, everything we do or say must reflect Christ. Let's stop decieving ourselves and be truthful and answer this question . "Do we really know Him?"

#adomaaa #DoyouknowHim?

Adomaaa

The wreckless life once lived becomes a story ,
The tale once untold ,comes to life ,The tears never shed seek to flow down ,The strive that seemed to be an illusion is now visualized ,Follow me on my Joruney to unearth the seed beneath the soil and to to seek truth and justice in a book titled 'a little fierce' ,It tells a story of a girl who grew up with bitterness and stive .Being raped  and abused by her step father at a tender age she grew up feeling the guilt of being the reason of separation between her mother and step dad. Though  her mother gave her assurance that all was well and that it was never her fault ,she still grew bitter within .The tables turn around after her Life changing axperience with a man so great and powerful .Who He was I cannot tell..........

lets get interractive on wattpad to see what really happens and how a mere encounter with this man changes her entire life for good ......

Author:Ama Adoma

#adomaaa #Alittlefierce

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification