Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best priyankamaurya Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best priyankamaurya Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about priyanka chopra and nick jonas love story, i love you priya name ringtone, breakup love shayari priya ora priya, love you priya, priya bhavani shankar images with quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Priyanka

Never give up on your dreams
Because as long as you have breath
You've options, you've ways to make it true! #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #youquote #yqenglish #yqthoughts #priyankamaurya

Priyanka

Learning to balance the amount
our thoughts and the external world influence each other is the key 
to creat a happy present for ourselves
When we learn to soak in the good and expel the bad we help our minds 
to find that beautiful blissful serenity that again helps us  to create a better environment for ourselves #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqthoughts #yqtales #yourquote #yqenglish #priyankamaurya

Priyanka

Be your own peace
if someone adds to your peace, great but if not always remember,it’s not up to them,
it’s your RESPONSE-ABILITY #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yourquote #yqenglish #priyankamaurya

Priyanka

Don't be satisfied with living a life that is far less abundant that you know it can be

Don't stand still and wait around for whatever might be coming your way

Just grab the reigns of your own life and start steering it in the direction it needs to go #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqenglish #yourquote #priyankamaurya

Priyanka

#Collab and share your 4 word definition of home. #4wordhome For me, home in 4 words is: Where I sleep easy. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #priyankamaurya

read more
Where
Self-Abnegation and Liberty Reside #Collab and share your 4 word definition of home. #4wordhome 

For me, home in 4 words is: Where I sleep easy. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #priyankamaurya

Priyanka Maurya

https://youtu.be/AmXbjQko4lU zarur dekhe 💞Hindi Poetry by Priyanka Maurya 💌hope u like it follow me on instagram @_priyanka_maurya share your views with me🥀 also subscribe my channel 💌 #nojotopoetry #hindipoetry #terimeribatein #priyankamaurya

read more
https://youtu.be/AmXbjQko4lU
zarur dekhe 
💞Hindi Poetry by Priyanka Maurya
💌hope u like it 
follow me on instagram @_priyanka_maurya 
share your views with me🥀
also subscribe my channel 💌

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification