Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pendemic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pendemic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 22 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Alok Jain

The world is changing for you to change, do not miss this opportunity to move yourself to a disciplined, positive, lifestyle. #coronavirus #Pendemic 2020 #staystrong #stayhome #staysafe #yourquotebaba #blessedlife

read more
The world is changing for you to change, do not miss this opportunity to move yourself to a disciplined, positive, lifestyle. The world is changing for you to change, do not miss this opportunity to move yourself to a disciplined, positive, lifestyle.

#coronavirus #pendemic #2020 #staystrong #stayhome #staysafe #yourquotebaba #blessedlife

atrisheartfeelings

कुछ लोग हैं जो सिर्फ़ अपना और अपनो का मजाक उड़ा रहे हैं और ख़ुद को समझदार बता रहे हैं ऐसे ही कुछ ख्याल आया सोचा पूछते है क्या सही और क्या गलत पिछले वर्ष का लॉक डाउन सही फैसला था या गलत। और अब लॉक डाउन न लगना सही फैसला है या गलत #yqbaba #yqdidi #covid19 #Pendemic #ananttripathi #atrisheartfeelings

read more
ऐसे ही कुछ ख्याल आया सोचा पूछते है क्या सही और क्या गलत

कृपया बताएं कुछ लोग हैं जो सिर्फ़ अपना और अपनो का मजाक उड़ा रहे हैं और ख़ुद को समझदार बता रहे हैं

ऐसे ही कुछ ख्याल आया सोचा पूछते है क्या सही और क्या गलत

पिछले वर्ष का लॉक डाउन सही फैसला था या गलत।

और अब लॉक डाउन न लगना सही फैसला है या गलत

Agam Agarwal

From saying
Be positive! 
To
Be negative!

2020 sucking really hard. #coronavirus #pendemic 
#socialdistancing #yqbaba

Vidhi Vishwas

Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. I sent you a secret letter. Do check your mail (or spam if you haven't received). Collab and write your #letters to the #EidMoon #YourQuoteAndMine#eidmubarak#celebration#Pendemiclife#keepsmiling Collaborating

read more
It speaks of togetherness, it speaks of joy.....
But please celebrate it carefully oh girl! oh boy!.....
Between the struggle of this pendemic and lockdown...
Some people are still away from their town...
This moon of Eid has bought a strange luminous light.....
I wish it may give some strength for us to fight....
Between the smiling faces some might be fake.....
As they are seeing the way for their family members whose life is at sake....
With their loving ones, I wish they meet.....
This is a little hope to the moon of Eid.... Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. 

I sent you a secret letter. Do check your mail (or spam if you haven't received). Collab and write your #letters to the #Eidmoon #YourQuoteAndMine#EidMubarak#celebration#pendemic#life#keepSmiling
Collaborating

shailesh jha( सांझ_शैलेश)

करोना का रोना,
न‌ जाने आगे क्या है होना? #coronavirus #pendemic #yqbaba

Rakesh Tiwari

सुन नकाब वक़्त का तकाज़ा हैं
फिलहाल नजरों से मुस्कुराना हैं
-राकेश तिवारी- #pendemic #coronavirus #coronaquote #corona #coronavirusindia #romentic_quote #romanticshayari #hindishayari 
YourQuote Baba 
YourQuote Bhaijan 
YourQuote Dost

Miss xyz

Unpredicted friends with twinkling souvenirs, maybe that's what is called as memories. 😌 Thank you Sreya Das for nominating. ❤️ Challenge is to write a quote on your best friend. #nomineeday7 #pennpopcorn #Pendemic #yqbaba #Friendship #friendloveable

read more
It's friendship which is based on 
quality and never dwells with 
quantity, because friends meet 
temporarily and make the 
friendship permanent. Without 
them, my life would have been 
a two line story scattered with 
rotten stars. But, with them, 
unending stories are lighted up 
with memories which glows till eternity. Unpredicted  friends with twinkling souvenirs, maybe that's what is called as memories. 😌

Thank you Sreya Das for nominating. ❤️
Challenge is to write a quote on your best friend.

#nomineeday7 #pennpopcorn #pendemic #yqbaba #friendship #friendloveable

Miss xyz

May be this continues inside the loop by deceiving 'improve' outside the mark. Task is to write a quote on "Irritating neighbours." Given by Sneha dii ❤️ Thank you so much for nominating. 🌼 P.S: my neighbours are sweet (maybe 🙊) #pennpopcorn #Pendemic #nomineeday6 #yqbaba #sneha06

read more
A circular loop has a never 
ending destination and so the 
tittle-tattles of my neighbours 
never dwells with a ceaselsss full stop.

The flow they maintain to an 
unseen life, "That's the 
speculation," I say. The patted 
arms which nods a 'hello' is 
nothing more than a hearesay. 

The next day the society howls 
with a robust lie, and here my 
strange neighbour comes with a 
defy smile to have tinch of salt 
for her spicy curry. May be this continues inside the loop by deceiving 'improve' outside the mark. 

Task is to write a quote on "Irritating neighbours." Given by Sneha dii ❤️ Thank you so much for nominating. 🌼

P.S: my neighbours are sweet (maybe 🙊)

#pennpopcorn #pendemic #nomineeday6 #yqbaba #sneha06

Aamir Qais AnZar

ज़रा सोचो, क्या ये #दुनिया वही दुनिया है, जैसी हम बनाना चाहते थे। बहाल (restore) मरम्मत, नवीकरण #ज़रासोचो #तुमकोभूलगाया #postcovid19 #Epidemic #lockdowndiary #Pendemic #सोचानथा

read more
ज़रा सोचिये ..
दुनिया क्या थी, और अब क्या हो गयी।
नज़रबंद रहना ही जीने की वजह हो गयी।

विश्‍वमारी भी खुद-ब-खुद क़ुदरत पर लगे 
ज़ख्मो को बहाल करने की वजह हो गयी। ज़रा सोचो, क्या ये #दुनिया वही दुनिया है, जैसी हम बनाना चाहते थे।
बहाल (restore) मरम्मत, नवीकरण
#ज़रासोचो #तुमकोभूलगाया #PostCovid19 #Epidemic #LockDownDiary #Pendemic #सोचानथा

Abhinav Jha

#Pendemic Sethi Ji ram singh yadav Poonam Awasthi Pawan Pandey Sakshi Dhingra #Society

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification