Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fakelovefakecare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fakelovefakecare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 15 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Raadha

AbiR Jackson

दिलों की बात किया करते हैं लोग
                मोहब्बत
आज भी चेहरे से की जाती है..... #fakelove #fakepeople #fakeworld #fakesmile #fakepromises #fakelovefakecare #google #abirjackson

AbiR Jackson

Agar Pahla pyar sachha tha
To dusra hua kyon
Aur agar dusra pyar sachha hai 
To pahla yaad kyon hai? #fakepeople #fakesmile #fakelovefakecare #fakeworld #fakepromises #fakerelations #google #abirjackson

Priyanka Rathod

तेरे अलावा किसी और का चाहना 
इस दिल को मंजूर नही #broken_heart #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #bestyqhindiquotes #writer #hindiwriters #fakelovefakecare

Priyanka Rathod

कोई शर्त नहीं होती हैं प्यार में 
मगर प्यार शर्तो में तुमने किया।

#loveisbet #fakelovefakecare #yqhindishayari #yqhindiquotes #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Priyanka Rathod

Propose करते वक्त 
बहुत हिमत दिखाई थी,
साथ निभाते वक्त 
क्या हो गया?

#fakelovefakecare #cheater_lover #yqhindishayari #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Priyanka Rathod

इश्क़ करना गलत नही 
गलत तो हालात और वो व्यक्ति होता है 
जो इश्क तो करता है पर निभाने की उसकी ताकत नही होती है।
 #loveismagic #fakelovefakecare #writer #yqhindishayari #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Priyanka Rathod

For feelings 

She is close book to everyone 
But for her love she is open book.
And her love broke her trust.
Now she will never open up to anyone. #closebondings #neveropenup #fakelovefakecare #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Harish Reddy S

English Translation Of This Quote [You cheated on me in the name of love but I did not want to cheat on you with the same love because if I cheated on you There will be no difference between you And me] #astheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqtelugu #yqteluguquotes #fakelovefakecare #yqkavi #Telugu

read more
నువ్వు నన్ను ప్రేమ అనే పేరుతో
మాసం చేశావ్
కానీ 
నేను నిన్ను అదే ప్రేమతో
మోసం చెయ్యడలచుకొలేదు
ఎందుకంటే
నేను నిలాగే మోసం చేస్తే
నీకు నాకు వేరే తేడా ఉండదు కదా. English Translation Of This Quote
[You cheated on me in the name of love but I did not want to cheat on you with the same love because if I cheated on you
There will be no difference between you And me]

#astheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqtelugu #yqteluguquotes #fakelovefakecare
#yqkavi #telugu

purvi Shah

Bharoosa asi chiz hai Jo sab ke pass Nahi Hoti hai...
Ji SE mile jati hai use is ki kadar Kaha Hoti hai... #feelings #fakepeople #fakelove #fakeworld #fakesmile #fakepromises #fakelovefakecare

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rahul Sahani
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification