Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Araj Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Araj Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about arajakta meaning in hindi, arajpatrit in english, arajpatrit meaning in marathi, arajak meaning in marathi, araj in marathi,

• 8 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Sumeet Pathak

DQ : 268 For atleast one time rare at once , when the Rain and Sun are both together ! #Dreams #Galaxy #YourQuoteAndMine #rains #Araj #collabwithana

read more
I float in your infinite dreams 
Like the lost- stars of galaxy,
You make me yours in heavy rains,
By allowing me to shine as a SUN !  DQ : 268

For atleast one time rare at once , when the Rain and Sun are both together !

Humma Malik

They lost their conscience
Solely to the devil
And that is when
They died before their death 
#yqbaba#hummalik#bashmax_s7#HumMad#aestheticthoughts#araj#yqrestzone#englishqoute

huma

They lost their conscience
Solely to the devil
And that is when
They died before their death 
#yqbaba#hummalik#bashmax_s7#HumMad#aestheticthoughts#araj#yqrestzone#englishqoute

Hiba Mohammed

FOR BETTER READ- "To love or not is not at all a question. To be with you or not requires an answer." PS- I wanted to try to font even it stresses the eyes to read it. A little stress is sometimes worth it. Also, it's OPEN FOR COLLAB. If you guys want to, you can collab. I would love to read your entries. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Araj #collabwithana

read more

“To be happy or not, is definitely not an option,
But, a life of ease, is just a compulsion away .”
 FOR BETTER READ-

"To love or not is not at all a question.
To be with you or not requires an answer."

PS- I wanted to try to font even it stresses the eyes to read it. A little stress is sometimes worth it. Also, it's OPEN FOR COLLAB. If you guys want to, you can collab. I would love to read your entries.

Sadiq Khan

#Araj Kiya Hai Zamane Ne Humko #diwana #Bana #binod #Poetry

read more
Araj Kiya Hai Zamane Ne Humko Diwana Bana Diya Wah Wah Zamane Ne Humko Diwana Bna Diya Banna Tha Jiska Baap Uska Mama Bna Diya..😂

©Sadiq Khan #Araj Kiya Hai Zamane Ne Humko #Diwana #Bana 
#binod

Krishnanand Yadav

Aryan Dax

#Isolated #Araj

read more
lonliness is the best way...😔
....#Araj #Isolated

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification