Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearJuly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearJuly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 35 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjuly • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Write a short letter (or message) to July.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #DearJuly

read more
Did you kiss June goodbye?
Aww. I hope not.
Let's maintain social distancing, 
No kissing please 😂
Thank you for complying with 
societal norms..I hope you have
come with good tidings.
We welcome you with renewed hope
We are exhausted and need some
respite from this nasty pandemic
May the world be sanitised with your arrival.
The mask of fear on the face of pain
is more painful than the pain
Have mercy and free us, July dear
Yours in anticipation,
Aam janta OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjuly 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Write a short letter (or message) to July.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Chitra Iyer

The sun is setting on June. July seems like a dark place when you read the news. We hope we get to witness the normal we are used to again but this time we won't take it for granted. We promise. #dearjuly20 #Collab #postman #postmandiaries #DearJuly #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
You back again? Hey, I hope you wipe out the fear of us Marching unawares through May into a tear filled June.
We are banking on you for being the new January of our lives. The calendar has given you 31 days to soothe us and bring about a positive change. 
Do make an extra effort for the blessing of an extra day bestowed on you.
We await your date with us and we hope you bring along happiness on our date.

The sun is setting on June. July seems like a dark place when you read the news. We hope we get to witness the normal we are used to again but this time we won't take it for granted. We promise. 

#dearjuly20 #collab #postman #postmandiaries #dearjuly  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjuly • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #July #yqaestheticthoughts #DearJuly

read more
let 
me
be 
happy 
😊 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjuly
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Good morning. July is here. Dedicate a letter to it. :) #DearJuly #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Happy National Doctors Day!

read more
I extend my heartfelt thanks to all the medical staff and fraternity on the 20th National Doctors Day! 2021 
Wishing the true warriors good health and safety fighting against the Pandemic . Loads of respect⚘⚘🙏 Good morning. July is here. Dedicate a letter to it. :) #dearjuly #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Happy National  Doctors Day!

Poonam Suyal

Half of the year has passed. Write a letter to the bringer of the next half-year. #DearJuly #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Please be kind now
Can't bear anymore pain now Half of the year has passed. Write a letter to the bringer of the next half-year. #DearJuly #YourQuoteAndMine

Thiru

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjuly • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Write a short letter (or message) to July.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #DearJuly

read more
welcome and hope that 
We would face new challenges
With more enthusiasm. 

Good morning to all.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjuly 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Write a short letter (or message) to July.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

R Dubey

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjuly • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #July #yqaestheticthoughts #DearJuly

read more
तू भी जून सी बेरहम ना होना
तू मेरी आँखें हर पल  आंसुओ से ना भिगोना
दरख्वास्त है मेरी तुझे बस एक 
तू मुझे गमों के साथ खुशियों में भी जरूर छूना  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjuly
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

Snigdha Agrawal

Half of the year has passed. Write a letter to the bringer of the next half-year. #DearJuly #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
May I request you to be the harbinger 
of better times.  More rain to alleviate farmer's plight; no sudden bomb blasts,
no wars in sight.  Last six months have not been too kind for mankind.  Bring on
cheer with the festivities lined up in the remaining months.

Yours truly Half of the year has passed. Write a letter to the bringer of the next half-year. #DearJuly #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

"Being happy is an art;
Keeping the smile when you're hurt isn't!
It's more of a hurtful struggle within oneself." Hurt 😵🤕😢

#sourajita #beinghappy
#lovewithouthim #yqbaba #july #dearjuly   #hurt

Shail Raghuvanshi

The sun is setting on June. July seems like a dark place when you read the news. We hope we get to witness the normal we are used to again but this time we won't take it for granted. We promise. #dearjuly20 #Collab #postman #postmandiaries #DearJuly #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #Hope

read more
You carry the weight of the previous month, the emotional baggage of sickness and lust for hope.
It is not easy. I shall try to be understanding  and not demand too much of you like I did of the other months.
So, walk at your own pace.
I shall be there to support you should you fall. The sun is setting on June. July seems like a dark place when you read the news. We hope we get to witness the normal we are used to again but this time we won't take it for granted. We promise. 

#dearjuly20 #collab #postman #postmandiaries #dearjuly  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
#hope
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification