Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thebestteacher Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thebestteacher Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

My practical contact 
with persons, 
observation of facts 
and events in life Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The time!!
It teaches me then, now and forever to face many ups and downs with a bunch of hope to bounce back.  Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Life itself.🌻
Koi sikha na paya kuch mughe,
Bas is ajeeb jindagi ne mughe khub sikhaya,
Me sikh sikh ke adhi ho gyi but yeah sikha sikha ke adhi na hui🙄 Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Gita Khanna

read more

My mother.. I saw her gracefully going about the house, ever smiling, warm..depth of an ocean in her gentle frame.. Can't imagine anyone better who could have taught what life is all about..  Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher  #YourQuoteAndMine

Feba

read more
Sharp shooting pain of betrayal that metaphorically crippled me but physically brought me to my ground to stand. Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
my life itself. Who taught me with examples and lessons I will never ever forget...  Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
TIME.  Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher  #YourQuoteAndMine

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more
Life itself ..

Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher  #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
No one else other than my Wife is😷😜 Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
My own Experiences. Who is the best teacher you've ever had in your life? :) #aboutme #thebestteacher  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification