Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ihateitwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ihateitwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 34 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock. #yqmuse #Muses #Collab #ihateitwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Why I have selected this, 
Why not that, 
That everyone selects,
I respect my selection as best
And Iam satisfied with mine
Coz’ something still exist
Has its own quality 
To be selected. I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock.

#yqmuse #muses #collab #ihateitwhen  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock. #yqmuse #Muses #Collab #ihateitwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
if am a Hindu or a Muslim,
if am an Andhraite or a Telanganite,
if my mother tongue is telugu or urdu...
Am sick and tired of repeating,

Am an Indian !
 I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock.

Collaborating with YQ Muse

Chitra Iyer

I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock. #yqmuse #Muses #Collab #ihateitwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
something without waiting 
for an answer, enquire about
our health not out of any concern 
but just plain curiosity or 
politeness, try to extract
information that is not going
to benefit them in any way 
but rather give pain to the 
one they ask. Yes, I prefer 
to stay away from such toxic 
people

I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock. #yqmuse #Muses #Collab #ihateitwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
do you follow all the health tips, 
suggeated by you?  I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock. #yqmuse #Muses #Collab #ihateitwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Why do you write sad quotes... I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock.

Dipak Tanna

read more
Why u trapped situation
Aur why u believe in nonsense thing
What i can say it.............

Let sip one tea
In realx in sofa
With some cold memories
To forget life anxiety
And came with stupid idea  I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock.

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Irrelevant questions I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock.

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock. #yqmuse #Muses #Collab #ihateitwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
why are you writing. 
There are no money,
in writing field.  I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

Nfb ..

read more

Why are you silent..
How am I going to explain to them 
the beauty of this silent mystery.
The craving of the unknown I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock.

Anuj Jain

read more
to do their bidding.
I deliberately do the 
opposite or don't 
do it even if I had 
meant to do it, 
just because I was 
told to do so. I hate it when people ask me to do something I was already planning to do. I wish you'd just be a person and not an alarm clock.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification