Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best reminiscence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best reminiscence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on reminiscence, reminiscence meaning in marathi, reminiscence quotes, reminiscence quote, reminiscence,

• 24 Followers
  • 48 Stories

indefinite_mirage

reminiscing #woshaam #reminiscence #nojohindi #nojolove #nojofamily #nojoenglish #Trending #new_post #New #Diwali Bhagyashree Jena UnHeardकवि Dristi Dash #Love

read more

Anannya Choudhury

Gargi

तुम मुझे अब याद नहीं आते! तुम मुझे अब याद नहीं आते, तुम मुझे अब याद नहीं आते। देखती हूं तुम्हें हंसते मुस्कुराते, पर तुम मुझे अब याद नहीं आते! बातों बातों में ज़बान पर हो तुम ज़रूर आते, पर तुम मुझे अब याद नहीं आते। #Hindi #musings #nojotohindi #nojotoLove #specialone #hindi_poetry #reminiscence #musingtime

read more

deepali sethi mehndiratta

The words
One day they will stop flowing
Just like these tears
And that day I will heal
Learn how to survive
After what you put me through
Yes there will be a day
When I will cry for you no more
The wounds inflicted by you will heal
Yes indeed the scars will remain
Reminiscent of the battle I endured.... #reminiscence #battle #scars #love #heal  #tears #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Bizz_are_ Soul

When I go #faraway, remember me by writing letters to yourself. #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #RememberMyName #yqquotes #yqbaba #lostinmemories #reminiscence

read more
remember me,
by reading verses,
to rhyme my memories
which were lost in the pages... When I go #faraway, remember me by writing letters to yourself. #lovepoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#remembermyname 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#lostinmemories 
#reminiscence

Bizz_are_ Soul

Post your 4-5 line #letters to the #100yearold yourself. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #Memories #reminiscence

read more
I wonder,
how you still manage to smile
when you reminisce his memories.. Post your 4-5 line #letters to the #100yearold yourself.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#memories 
#reminiscence

Raphael Suleiman

#reminiscence #InternationalTeaDay #yqbaba Wishes Thoughts love

read more
Reminiscence 
skills as sharp as a paw,
Take to her when they are raw,
Together in the boat we row,
We used to be on the same row,
She never missed to glow,
Sending her food through Glo,
Now I am broken down,I need to tow,
All the way from my head to the toe.
 #reminiscence
#internationalteaday
#yqbaba
Wishes 
Thoughts    #love

Nishtha Goswami

Sweet memories are like a trap. They are a constant reminder that something was more beautiful than the present.  #yqbaba #musings #memories #feelings #sad #love #lostLove #reminiscence

CalmKazi

Reminders. Fickle as they are, always come uninvited. #reminiscence #musing #roof #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #Tea #you #me #Hot #steal #Reminder #waqtkidosti

read more
Reminiscence has many forms. 

For me, it's that small halt of emotions due to a scald on the roof of my mouth when I sip hot tea.

I realize how you took care it was just the right temperature, by the time we sat down to talk every evening.

I steal a look at your picture and brace for the next sip. Reminders. Fickle as they are, always come uninvited. 

#Reminiscence #Musing #roof #CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Tea #You #Me #Hot #Steal #reminder #WaqtKiDosti

Shivi Rajput

Everytime I held the reminiscences just to fade bad days.
 #yqquotes #life #aaradhyasthoughts #poem   #yqbaba #thoughtoftheday #faded #reminiscence
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification