Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Customs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Customs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about indian marriage traditions and customs, indian culture and customs, indian wedding customs and rituals, indian wedding traditions and customs, hindu wedding traditions and customs 10,

• 12 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Adesh K Arjun

#Customs

read more

Shivani Abbaraju

Have more, know less
The convention of the world
Plenty at it's lap 
Usage is seldom
Sad is the part
They don't even know
Powers they possess 
And lives they sow. #yqbaba #yqdidi #appreciateothers #appreciation  #customs #yearandnow

Shivani Abbaraju

Have more, know less
The convention of the world
Plenty at it's lap 
Usage is seldom
Sad is the part
They don't even know
Powers they possess 
And lives they sow. #yqbaba #yqdidi #appreciateothers #appreciation  #customs #yearandnow

Mayuri Gaikwad

**Caption** We need God to protect us Or God need us to protect Him? Did God made rituals Or Rituals are made in the name of God for one's beneficiary. #ethics #Religion #yqbaba #yqdidi #abandoned #Customs #rituals #openminded #Glorification

read more
People want to protect and
conserve their respective Ethics. 

ⒷⓊⓉ

When the Customs become obstacles, 
they easily abandon them in the name of  Open Minded.

#Glorification of modernization
     **Caption**
We need God to protect us
Or God need us to protect Him? 
Did God made rituals
Or Rituals are made in the name of God for one's beneficiary. 
#ethics #religion #yqbaba #yqdidi #abandoned #customs #rituals #openminded

PB

Salute to all the women who still believe in long lives of their irritating husbands 😂  #karwachauth #karwachauthspecial #women #womenempowerment #religion #customs

Simmi Singh

Nothing as such happened. But I'm just saying. Are you listening? #yqbaba #Marriage #Customs #societyrules

read more
I am being constantly told that a married woman 
should adorn herself in gold and glitters.
And how, wearing vermilion, bindi, bangles, mangalsutra etc
are signs of love and affection towards her husband.

And I, stupid, was wasting my time in cooking, cleaning, washing etc which are signs of being a maid???

So, I dressed up in my favourite pink and green saree, wore my gold bangles, mangalsutra, jhumkas; bindi brighter than the moon; vermilion longer than my life; sat back and relaxed for a day.

Sadly, nobody liked it. Not even my husband.

*Poker face* Nothing as such happened.
But I'm just saying. 
Are you listening?

#yqbaba #marriage #customs #societyrules

Tanu

फ्रिज में रखी ३ दिन बासी सब्ज़ी खाने वाले ससुराल वालों का कहना था , शादी में खाना अच्छा नहीं था, अब दहेज में आया फ्रिज भी गंगाजल हो गया कितना भी पुराना हो कीड़ा नही पड़ेगा।
घोर कलयुग

©Tanu #Dowry #Dahej #Women #Customs #Fake #fake_world

#apart

Divya Kumari

Old customs and traditions.

©Divya Kumari #Traditional #customs
#alonesoul

Ashas Chattha

Don't force your customs upon your children, and don't raise them the same way you were raised, for they've been created for a different time.

_Imam Ali (AS) #Quotes #society #children #customs

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification