Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ears Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ears Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about heart touching shayari on true love on bloobe ears, heart touching shayari on true love on bloode ears, hindi muhavare on ears with meanings and sentences, muhavare in hindi with meaning on ears, friends romans and countrymen lend me your ears,

• 22 Followers
  • 92 Stories

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Eyes #Ears #Brain #Ghosts How ghosts see and hear! #Comedy

read more

Poet Maddy

जब वो अपने हांथों से अपनी, ज़ुल्फ़ें कान के पीछे करती है........ #Curls#Ears#Swear#God#Beautiful#Lies#Stammering#Continuously#Moment#Amazing............

read more
जब वो अपने हांथों से अपनी,
ज़ुल्फ़ें कान के पीछे करती है........
कसम खुदा की हमको तब वो
खूबसूरत बेहिसाब लगती है.........
और जब वो झूठ बोलते वक्त,
लगातार लड़खड़ाने लगती है........
यकीनन वो हमको उस पल,
बेहद ज़्यादा लाजवाब लगती है.....

©Poet Maddy जब वो अपने हांथों से अपनी,
ज़ुल्फ़ें कान के पीछे करती है........
#Curls#Ears#Swear#God#Beautiful#Lies#Stammering#Continuously#Moment#Amazing............

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#words #Sound #Meaning #Ears. Words are sounds

read more

Rashim Anugrah

KhaultiSyahi

Me wearing earrings, mask,
glasses and earphones...
My ears: Do you want me to
hold your bag too?

©KhaultiSyahi #funnyjoke #covidindia #facemask 😷 #Ears 👂👂
#sarcasm 🙃 #khaultisyahi #lifestruggle #Funny 😜 #Reality #Truth

Krithika Jayasheela

My heart beats faster
Whenever you come closer
My love for you grows tenfold
With every second I spend with you
My eyes lose focus
When I lay them on yours
My ears crave the melodious music
Which escapes from your lips
My nights don't pass by
Without dreaming of a future with you #love #eyes #ears #nights #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdidi

Varadhan P M

#eyesspeak #Ears hear

read more
Eyes and Ears are present side by side,

But they do function in opposite directions.

You see only what you view..

But you hear more of what others say!  #eyesspeak #ears hear

CalmKazi

As you may know that there has been a million other things that have been happening outside our community and a gazillion more here inside the YQ group of writers. A big shining beacon of awesomeness is the fact that we have got 100k amazing thumbs working on command of 50k beautiful minds on this app and we are flourishing like an ecosystem. The bootstrapped, tumbleweed is now a juggernaut holding simultaneous Open Mic events in multiple cities. A big applause to Harsh, Ashish and the wonderful #Gyaan #advice #words #yqbaba #yqdidi #Cheers #Ears #Applause #Rant #calmkaziwrites

read more
I need your ears, not your cheers. As you may know that there has been a million other things that have been happening outside our community and a gazillion more here inside the YQ group of writers. A big shining beacon of awesomeness is the fact that we have got 100k amazing thumbs working on command of 50k beautiful minds on this app and we are flourishing like an ecosystem. The bootstrapped, tumbleweed is now a juggernaut holding simultaneous Open Mic events in multiple cities. A big applause to Harsh, Ashish and the wonderful

Madhan Maddy

It's Agonizing to know that Universe has CLOTH EARS.

I just want to Assert Myself to the one that uses their Ears rather than their Tounge. Cloth Ears 

#feelings #innervoice #ears #universe #sad #depression #yqbaba #yqquotes

Sandeep Suddarsi

#ssdp #yqbaba life #Ears

read more
Good and Bad always enters the door called Ears #ssdp #yqbaba #life #ears
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification