Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Particle Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Particle Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about molecule is the smallest particle of, the thrash particle chords, the thrash particle, a particle, charge on alpha particle,

• 8 Followers
  • 31 Stories

अदनासा-

विडियो सौजन्य एवं हार्दिक आभार💐🌹🙏😊🇮🇳🇮🇳https://youtube.com/shorts/fgJJNtYb0Ds?si=MDrZyXY2sEvm--6p #हिंदी #विज्ञान #भौतिक #शास्त्र #क्वांटम #wave #Particle #Youtube #Instagram #अदनासा यूट्यूब वीडियो वीडियो डाउनलोड वीडियो में Extraterrestrial life

read more

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

In this world so magical,
I choose to be a cynical,
Surrounded by the accelerated particle,
I judge my every step as a skeptical,
These acts of mine are a sign of lost millennial,
But I assure you I am a pure hearted classical,
This approach might seem a bit typical,
I am quite confident of it as it should become generational.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #magical #cynical #particle #skeptical #millennial #generational

Springblossoms

Is there something new you got? It could be materialistic like a new phone or conceptual like a new perspective. :) Blessed to gain this particle😀😀❤❤🙏🙏 life #energy #Particle #Motivation #yqmuse #Collab #brandnewstuff #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Particle of energy which on reacting with life series gives product of eternal reality of soulful life and it's effect draws me from duplicate world to the profound true world guiding me from first step of life to heights that is journey towards God.  Is there something new you got?  It could be materialistic like a new phone or conceptual like a new perspective. :)  
Blessed to gain this particle😀😀❤❤🙏🙏
#life #energy #particle #motivation
#yqmuse #collab #brandnewstuff  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Kaushik Sinha

Duality of Nature: 
Cause and Effect as Particle and Wave #thoughts #duality #nature #particle #waves #cause #effect #yqbaba

Nids

#Particle . . . #yourquote

read more
कुछ बचा नहीं है जो टूटा ना हो

फ़िर भी

बिखरने से डर लगता है। #particle
#yourquote

Miss xyz

Why suddenly electrons got excited?

Because energy said, "particle karenge." Party-kal. 🌝

#yqhumour #punceous #punchayat #pun #particle #pawrihorihai #cinemagraph

Kamal Chandra Lenka

When you separate an entwined particle and you move both parts away from each other, 
even at opposite ends of the universe, if you alter or affect one, the other will be identically altered or affected... #an #entwined #particle
#YQBABA #YQTALES

subhdeep1987

Difference between Rock and Soil music: Soil and rock are composed of similar materials, but differ in their structure. Rock (in this instance massive bedrock or floating rock formations) has properties defined by the existing failure surfaces - i.e. cracks in the rock formation. Typical rock formations have one or more series of parallel cracks or fracture planes that define the capacity of the rock to support given loads. Soils, on the other hand, consist of weathered rock particles. The d #Music

read more
 Difference between Rock and Soil music: 

Soil and rock are composed of similar materials, but differ in their structure.

Rock (in this instance massive bedrock or floating rock formations) has properties defined by the existing failure surfaces - i.e. cracks in the rock formation. Typical rock formations have one or more series of parallel cracks or fracture planes that define the capacity of the rock to support given loads.

Soils, on the other hand, consist of weathered rock particles. The d

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification