Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Plate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Plate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bike number plate love quotes, how to make name plate for school project, sohgaura copper plate was found in the state of, highway on my plate, good numbers for car plate,

• 14 Followers
  • 91 Stories

Tanhaz Ahmed

🤣🤣🤣🤣 #Egg #Plate #spooning #viral loV€fOR€v€R❤️ loV€fOR€v€R❤️ #Comedy

read more

Dhivya Rathinaswamy

couple doll handmade by me #Plate #Wedding #decoration #coupledoll #Barbie #Love

read more

Puja Shaw

#God

God knows it much before you realize,
Gives you much before you needed,

All you need to open your heart and envisage, 
Accept what's been serve to your plate..!!

©Puja Shaw #god #nojotoenglish #4liner #plate #realize #envisage #heart #Life

Tufan Sardar

#dish #Plate washing #News

read more

Shweta Gupta

I know it's a big pj but I couldn't control myself! Please deal with this #Press #iron #crease #Plate #yqbaba #yqhumour #quoteliners #worldpressfreedomday

read more
I dont know till today how to press my tunic. 
Plates set hoti hi nhe or double crease mujhe pasand nhe 😉 I know it's a big pj but I couldn't control myself! Please deal with this

#press #iron #crease #plate  #yqbaba #yqhumour #quoteliners #worldpressfreedomday

Shweta Gupta

First left in plate, later action was left in heart! #left #hunger #child #plate #food
#oneliners #yqbaba

Raja Thakuri

aayuu sharma

अब बुखार होता हैं तो मेरे लिए कोई नहीं जागता है ...माँ 
कई दिनों तक भूखा रह जाता हूँ ...पर कोई प्लेट लेकर मेरे पीछे नहीं भागता है ...माँ 
बीन लोरी के तेरे ये आँखे सोई नहीं ...माँ 
सच मैं तेरे जैसा कोई नहीं हैं ...माँ 
🥰🥀🥰 #maa #lori #Jaagta #Bhuka #Plate #aankhein #Tera 

#MothersDay

Akshay Vasu

And at the end, karma sat with him and fed him with the same dishes he had served her. It forced everything in the plate into his throat. And when the plate was empty, he saw her face in it.

- Akshay Vasu

#NojotoQuote Karma
#karma #akshayvasu #she #pain #quotes #poetry #poems #words #feed #dishes #food #time

onlinepuja

Benefits Of #daily Aarties - onlinepuja.com Aarti is the Hindu rituals that are performed to express the love and gratitude towards #God, an #Aarti typically consists of small #Flame on a wick that is placed on a plate then this plate is rotated in front of the deity. The #daily Aarties help in removing all the obstacles in life. The regular aarti will enhance your #Health and bring #peace of mind. The Aarties protects from bad luck and gives us the courage to face difficulties in life. https

read more
 Benefits Of #daily Aarties - onlinepuja.com

Aarti is the Hindu rituals that are performed to express the love and gratitude towards #God, an #aarti typically consists of small #flame on a wick that is placed on a plate then this plate is rotated in front of the deity. The #daily Aarties help in removing all the obstacles in life. The regular aarti will enhance your #health and bring #peace of mind.  The Aarties protects from bad luck and gives us the courage to face difficulties in life.

https
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification