Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Implications Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Implications Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about religious implications in the poem enterprise, tax implications of giving money to children, tax implications of gifting money to children, tax implications of gifts to children, gift to child tax implications,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

K. Jahnavi

Manjul

"Pregnancy is not equivalent to motherhood. Pregnancy is a biological phenomenon. Every girl, a healthy girl, physically healthy, is able to become pregnant; but just because you can conceive it doesn't mean you have to have a child. Just think of many other things: you have to give a psychological womb to the child, a spiritual womb to the child. Is it ready?If it is ready, if you think it is ready, go ahead: have a child.I will start telling my people to have children, but let me prepare my pe

read more
 "Pregnancy is not equivalent to motherhood. Pregnancy is a biological phenomenon. Every girl, a healthy girl, physically healthy, is able to become pregnant; but just because you can conceive it doesn't mean you have to have a child. Just think of many other things: you have to give a psychological womb to the child, a spiritual womb to the child. Is it ready?If it is ready, if you think it is ready, go ahead: have a child.I will start telling my people to have children, but let me prepare my pe

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification