Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Towel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Towel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about home is where the heart is towel, throwing in the towel boxing 10, boxing throwing in the towel 10, throw in the towel meaning 210, paper towel dispenser for home 10,

• 15 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

#Towel#pc:Googleimageserotica #yqbaba#haseezerotica

read more
your softness touches
every part of my being
where none has ventured
so far, absorbing every 
molecule of my wetness,
Oh my dear towel ! #towel#PC:Googleimages#erotica
#YQbaba#haseezerotica

Satish Chandra

#Towel #Crazyaf #yqbaba Think 💭 for this ! How to dry a towel before it gets wet? 😂😂😜😜

read more
The most imaginative thing
a towel can be used for is
getting it dried
before it gets wet. #towel

#Crazyaf

#YQbaba

Think 💭 for this ! How to dry a towel before it gets wet? 😂😂😜😜

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Ep19 TRAVEL TRUCE I like travelling. I guess every guy/girl during his 20s realizes the urge to travel and ends up taking a train once in a while to a nearby city ( *cough* Goa *cough*). I like the vagabond lifestyle and to be able to pack my clothes as needed. Two problems that I have with my antics are elusive and omnipresent. These two articles are frustrating to pack and useful at the same time. #story #Funny #humor #yqbaba #yqtales #packing #Socks #Towel #Bachelor #Flights #microstory #calmkaziwrites #TowelDay #Hitchhikers

read more
TRAVEL TRUCE

I like travelling. I guess every guy/girl during his 20s realizes the urge to travel and ends up taking a train once in a while to a nearby city ( *cough* Goa *cough*). I like the vagabond lifestyle and to be able to pack my clothes as needed. 

Two problems that I have with my antics are elusive and omnipresent. These two articles are frustrating to pack and useful at the same time.

They are called "towels" and "socks"

(Continued in caption) #ThumbSizedStories #Ep19

TRAVEL TRUCE

I like travelling. I guess every guy/girl during his 20s realizes the urge to travel and ends up taking a train once in a while to a nearby city ( *cough* Goa *cough*). I like the vagabond lifestyle and to be able to pack my clothes as needed. 

Two problems that I have with my antics are elusive and omnipresent. These two articles are frustrating to pack and useful at the same time.

Indra Gautam

The most imaginative thing a towel can be used for is to wipe off sweat after a hard day's work  #towel #challenge #Indra #YQbaba #yourquote

Anupama Jha

मैं तौलिया हूँ जनाब मुझसे क्या पर्दा कीजे,
कभी अश्क़ तो कभी पसीना पोंछ लीजे,
अरमानों की तरह कभी ओढ़ ,
तो कभी बिछा लीजे
सुखाना आपके गीलेपन को
यही मेरी फितरत ,क्या कीजे..

अनुपमा झा

#तौलिया#towel
#YQbaba#YQdidi

AsmuAmol

The Most Imaginative thing A Towel can be used for is : to show your NUN CHAKS skills using a towel and beat a friend holding one of the ends of towel swinging it hard on his/her leg :D :D at the end of the performance!!!! #Towel #imaginative #funny #yqbaba #tpmd

Hoori Nadir

#yqbaba#Towel#Bucket#Dailychallenge#twg Follow more such writings Hoorizaki your quote

read more
As a layman we always talk about
Change has to be done.
But never take initiative be a part
Of some campaign rather adopt a person save some money from fun activities like movie in multiplex.....
And providing them basic resources
Like tub bucket towel utensils some toiletries and feel the deep satisfaction.✍ #yqbaba#towel#bucket#dailychallenge#twg
Follow more such writings
Hoorizaki your quote

Adyasha Priyadarshini D

#boostthyself #yqbaba #yqdidi #Towel Challenge no 2 completed..

read more
The most imaginative use of a towel for me is to make tents... when I was little I used to put two open umbrellas together and covered them with a towel.. I used to call that my igloo.. 😊 #BoostThyself #yqbaba #YQdidi #towel

Challenge no 2 completed..

Daniya Jyoti

Two towels, lie straight
One asks, "What's up mate?"
The other replies, "I'm hurt",
"It's not just the dirt".

And then love precipitates

One rains down its tears, 
To wash other's tainted fears
For the future blood, that 
Might come as flood.

But what unique they portray is
That Sacrifice is a bliss.

Military Love #towel #challenge #completed #YQbaba #YQdidi #yqtales #yopowrimo #selfless #love.

Shashi Aswal

Jo bhi ho towel to h na!!! Ab towel body par ho, ya body par towel😂😂😄😄😊😊😆😉 #yqbaba #yqdidi #Towel #Body #volatilesoulquotes #Fun #Funny

read more
Towel me body
Ya
Body pe towel Jo bhi ho towel to h na!!!
Ab towel body par ho, ya body par towel😂😂😄😄😊😊😆😉

#YQBaba #YQDidi #towel #body #volatilesoulquotes #fun #funny
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification