Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pros Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pros Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the pros and cons of being famous, straw bedding for horses pros and cons 10, pros and cons meaning in hindi, what is gunite pool pros and cons 10, pros of a two party system,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Deepanshu Nihalani

Mumbai. It's not a city. It's a feeling And it's not a feeling that hits you when you arrive at the airport or get down at Mumbai Central. No It's much more than that. It's a feeling. A feeling that grows on you. One that hits that sweet spot of memories that you hold dear. #yourquote #yqbaba #citylife #heartfelt #Pros

read more
Mumbai

It’s not a city,
It’s a feeling... Mumbai.
It's not a city. It's a feeling
And it's not a feeling that hits you when you arrive at the airport or get down at Mumbai Central.
No

It's much more than that.
It's a feeling. A feeling that grows on you.
One that hits that sweet spot of memories that you hold dear.

KARAN GUPTA

Pros have 'cons' and Cons have 'pros'.....!! #yqbaba
#pros
#cons
#advantages
#disadvantages
#glassHalfFull
#glasshalfempty
#twosides

Sanju Singh

#Pros andconsprosandconsvideo #viral

read more

Nancy Barman ( evil writer )

#Pros & cons

read more
That was a place felt like freshness of livelihood.
   But,
Time showed me that its a cremation ground of my emotions. #pros & cons

Rahul Kashyap Sinha

All I'm saying is that it's a living thing. So, You Need Great Deal Of Attention To See ...... And it demands attention. #_You_need_to_be_mentally_prepared_for_the #Pros and #Cons of a relationship. You Can't Take It For Granted. Even For A Single Day In A Relationship 😋. #goodrelationship #prosandcons #Attention..

read more
Relationship it's not a dead object.
It's a Living thing.
Whatever is a living thing, it demands great deal of attention from your side.. All I'm saying is that it's a living thing. So, You Need Great Deal Of Attention To See ......
And it demands attention.  #_You_need_to_be_mentally_prepared_for_the #Pros and #Cons of a relationship. 
You Can't Take It For Granted. Even For A Single Day In A Relationship 😋.
#goodrelationship #prosandcons 
#attention..

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification