Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Quitting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Quitting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about quitting love, quitting life quotes, quotes about quitting your job, when you feel like quitting remember why you started quote, quitting your job quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Blue Butterfly

You can’t easily leave something permanently, to which you are tied, too desirously.

Even Charlie chaplin agreed, he tried quitting smoking over a few hundred times.— % & #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #charliechaplin #quitting #habit #desires

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Wondering the struggles of life,
We inevitably learn to live,
For there is no shame in falling,
Rather the real shame is in quitting,
For there is no pain in loneliness,
Rather the real pain is in dominating someone for your own happiness. #struggleoflife #inevitable #shame #falling #quitting #pain #loneliness #domination

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Trying and Failing
In achieving one's own goal
Does not make one vulnerable
Instead it makes one invincible.
So, always quitting can't be one's option at disposal. 
Thus, sometimes to stand out successful one needs to give oneself a second chance. #trying #failing #vulnerable #invincible #quitting not an #option at #disposal

AYUSH SINGH

Wondering the struggles of life,
We inevitably learn to live,
For there is no shame in falling,
Rather the real shame is in quitting,
For there is no pain in loneliness,
Rather the real pain is in dominating someone for your own happiness. #struggleoflife #inevitable #shame #falling #quitting #pain #loneliness #domination

AYUSH SINGH

Trying and Failing
In achieving one's own goal
Does not make one vulnerable
Instead it makes one invincible.
So, always quitting can't be one's option at disposal. 
Thus, sometimes to stand out successful one needs to give oneself a second chance. #trying #failing #vulnerable #invincible #quitting not an #option at #disposal

gourav

When you
feel like
Quitting 
Think about
Why you
Started #feelings #quitting #think #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Viraj Kunte

If you feel #Tired, learn to #take_rest instead of just #Quitting

read more
I don't care if I'm in TUNNEL...
I don't care HOW LONG it's gonna be...
All I CARE is that I have to TAKE CARE of myself,
because
All I know is that there's going to be LIGHT at the OTHER END... If you feel #tired, learn to #take_rest instead of just #quitting

Viraj Kunte

If you feel #Tired, learn to #take_rest instead of just #Quitting

read more
I don't care if I'm in TUNNEL...
I don't care HOW LONG it's gonna be...
All I CARE is that I have to TAKE CARE of myself,
because
All I know is that there's going to be LIGHT at the OTHER END... If you feel #tired, learn to #take_rest instead of just #quitting

Arpita Panda

nojoto #Resolution #Quitting

read more

Shreeya Dhapola

This is Something I wrote long back- https://ataleforyoublog.wordpress.com #nojotoenglish #nojotowriters #English #Motivation #Thoughts #staypositive #BePositive #Followyourdreams #dontquit #Nojoto Big IT buildings with glass windows,huge campus, large number of employees wearing ID cards. Especially at night when I used to look at these buildings I used to get fascinated and at that time I used to think whether I will be a part of such a company? I used to feel a big company’s name associat

read more
HANDLING PRESSURE
(Read Caption)

(A_tale_for_you) #NojotoQuote This is Something I wrote long back-

https://ataleforyoublog.wordpress.com

#nojotoenglish #nojotowriters #english #motivation #thoughts #staypositive #bepositive #followyourdreams #dontquit #nojoto

Big IT buildings with glass windows,huge campus, large number of employees wearing ID cards. Especially at night when I used to look at these buildings I used to get fascinated and at that time I used to think whether I will be a part of such a company? I used to feel a big company’s name associat
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification