Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Treachery Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Treachery Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love treachery quotes, age and treachery will triumph quote, old age and treachery quote, age and treachery quote, treachery in a sentence,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

indefinite_mirage

Beautiful. #DiyaSalaai #Beautiful #Treachery Love #nojolove #nojoenglish #New #Trending #poem Poetry UnHeardकवि Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete Bhagyashree Jena #Life

read more

Shaima Nishar

Giving too much on something, In return I get treachery. #treachery #something #yababa #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdiary

Khait Ul Abyaz

I am really facing 
a lot of scepticism 
issues only because 
of your treachery...

#scepticism
#treachery

Sonalin Dash

He left her devastated probably assuming she'll never forge ahead.
But she emerged from ashes like a phoenix to set ablaze this hypocrite society.
So was this treachery a bliss in disguise to make her indomitable.  #morningthoughts #treachery #lovehate  #bliss

Sourajita D

#a_hazily_dubious_story In this materialistic world, people with powers are serving their one true purpose of criticizing others, who they think have flaws in their characters. They form various cliques which we proudly call as our society. Then they pass unnecessary judgements, which are affecting the life of many in a devastating way. So, instead of criticizing others, we should understand them first and then help them to uplift rather than suppressing them below the ground of society. judg #Judgement #YourQuoteAndMine #prison #Treachery #quotereview #sourajita

read more
And waiting outside
are those 
who they could have 
loved and not bullied
for simple mistakes 
or would patted 
their back for things 
well done! For some
wanted to hold hands
and walk with them 
in life but not power is 
to be blamed for the
uneventful love. It was
the ego of the power
that really made
the difference in this
tragic tale of destiny! #a_hazily_dubious_story

In this materialistic world, people with powers are serving their one true purpose of criticizing others, who they think have flaws in their characters. They form various cliques which we proudly call as our society. Then they pass unnecessary judgements, which are affecting the life of many in a devastating way. So, instead of criticizing others, we should understand them first and then help them to uplift rather than suppressing them below the ground of society.

#judg

Ulfath Tahreem

#yqbaba #Treachery #twofaced Collab and share what would you do if you could #readminds #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would read the ones who
are sweet on my face
Bitter behind my back
So that I am aware of their treacherous attacks #yqbaba #treachery #twofaced Collab and share what would you do if you could #readminds #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

quixotic_quill_

#love #treachery #heartbreak #trust #expectation #truth #misconception

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification