Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Opaque Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Opaque Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about meaning of opaque in hindi, opaque meaning in hindi, friable and opaque, examples of opaque materials 210, opaque meaning,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Schizology

Opaque #Opaque Broken💔Heart poem✍🧡🧡💛 #Poetry

read more
Opaque

Loving you, was no mistake
Losing you, I still can't take
Loving you, was my fate
Losing you, made my heart break
Loving you, filled my plate
Losing you, I cried a lake
Loving you, was a piece of cake
Losing you, now I'd like a retake
Loving you, made me feel great
Losing you, my head has an ache
Loving you, was nothing I had to fake
Now that I've lost you, everything is opaque

©Schizology Opaque

#Opaque #Broken💔Heart #poem✍🧡🧡💛

Springblossoms

#Collab and share when is the right time to meet the ones wanting to meet you. #meetmewhen life #clarity #Transparency #Opaque #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You feel my 
Transparency and clarity of my love
Instead of opaque doubts preveiling in your mind.
 #Collab and share when is the right time to meet the ones wanting to meet you. #meetmewhen #life #clarity #transparency #opaque #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Amit Jotwani

Relationships are like oceans, 
sometimes opaque, 
holding embedded secrets
hidden deep, 
like submerged ingrowths 
which take a lifetime 
to unravel.  #relationships #opaque #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Pellucid waters,                                                    now opaque & rippled,                                         concentric circles of ardour,                              cloudy & whirling,                                                our love is out there,                                             trying to find us.  #pellucid #water #opaque #ripples #ardour #love #circle #concentric #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Miss Dadwal

When all u c is blurry just adjust n wait #yqbaba #yq #yqqoute #Opaque #Fake #Sake #Headache

read more
When everything seems fake,
All are there for their own sake,
You feel all is opaque.
And all u get is another headache! When all u c is blurry just adjust n wait #yqbaba #yq #yqqoute #opaque #fake #sake #headache

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification