Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tring Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tring Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about baby tring to be stand own feet shayri 0, baby tring to be stand own shayri 0, tring tring video song download 260, tring tring video song, tring tring song lyrics 480,

• 14 Followers
  • 144 Stories

Bablu Raj

#Tulips #viral video #Tring #SAD

read more

Ankit Kumar

paper chhal ba #bhojpuri #viral #short #viral #Tring #shock #News

read more

riya Singh

#Tring #nojato love you fan🥰♥️♥️🥰

read more

Priya Bala

har koi befava nai hota #Nobita #India #Tring #for Love #lovefeelings #holdmyhand #शायरी

read more
हर कोई बेवफा💔
नहीं होता, किसी
   की मजबूरी 😞
मोहब्बत❤️ से ज्यादा
  बड़ी होती है 👈

©Priya Bala har koi befava nai hota
#Nobita
#India #Tring #for 
#Love 
#lovefeelings 

#holdmyhand

Jaani Tera

zoya khan

Rcr rep...😍😍 . . . #RCR Song #Video #View #Like #follow #Tring #Life

read more

Mr ajay Kumar10000

Way With Words

Surprise. I am a forgetful person. I forget faces easily and don't get me started about names. If we don't meet daily, chances are that you have to introduce yourself every time we meet. I want to say something more about me but I don't remember exactly what. It was a busy day at work. I am tired. So I am going to order pizza and watch some TV before I go to bed. Tring...Tring... Somebody is at the door. 'Who could it be?' I haven't invited anyone as far as I remember. But you know I am a f

read more
Surprise.
I am a forgetful person. I forget faces easily and don't get me started about names. If we don't meet daily, chances are that you have to introduce yourself every time we meet. I want to say something more about me but I don't remember exactly what.

It was a busy day at work. I am tired. So I am going to order pizza and watch some TV before I go to bed.
Tring...Tring...
Somebody is at the door. 'Who could it be?' I haven't invited anyone as far as I remember. But you know I am a f

Aryan Sahu

Tring Tring Call karta hun tumhe to number busy batata hai Call karta hun tumhe to number busy batata hai Tum Kisi se baat Karti ho ya tumhara baap ladki patata h😎😎😎

read more
Tring Tring
Call karta hun tumhe to number busy batata hai
Call karta hun tumhe to number busy batata hai
Tum Kisi se baat Karti ho ya tumhara baap ladki patata h😎😎😎

lostgirlfromheartstrings

It was past midnight. He walking worried and took up hos phone and dialed a number. 'Tring tring', he heard this one more time and suddenly disconnected the call. He stood up and started walking out the room when the phone rang. It was the reply call from the number he dialled a minute ago. He answered the call and continued "Sorry, i dialled it bymistake". He got a reply, "What happened Panda?". Hearing this in a familiar voice, he broke out in tears. And after few minutes of silence from recei

read more
Late Night Call
(Read Caption) It was past midnight. He walking worried and took up hos phone and dialed a number. 'Tring tring', he heard this one more time and suddenly disconnected the call. He stood up and started walking out the room when the phone rang. It was the reply call from the number he dialled a minute ago. He answered the call and continued "Sorry, i dialled it bymistake". He got a reply, "What happened Panda?". Hearing this in a familiar voice, he broke out in tears. And after few minutes of silence from recei
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification