Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Necessities Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Necessities Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about look for the bare necessities 10, phil harris the bare necessities, dark necessities lyrics, dark necessities bass tab, dark necessities,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Fairy Lights

Time to remember your travel days. #beginmytravel #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba life #Humour #Necessities

read more
I definetely have a full tablespoon of the syrup, that helps me overcome the nausea, due to the travel. Then i have to have my toothbrush, which by the way I always forget. And then i am good to go. Oh. Wait. Did i forget to pack a bag separately full of my books? Oh. Yes those need to go 😂. That's all.  Time to remember your travel days. #beginmytravel #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #life #humour #necessities

अशेष_शून्य

"स्वयं के प्रति आपकी अपनी निष्ठा अपरिहार्य (बेहद आवश्यक) है।।" - Anjali Rai ____________________________________________ #अशेष_शून्य #yqquotes life #flow #Necessities

read more
"Loyalty is Necessity"
Your own towards self.
~©Anjali Rai "स्वयं के प्रति आपकी अपनी निष्ठा अपरिहार्य (बेहद आवश्यक) है।।"
    - Anjali Rai

#अशेष_शून्य #yqquotes #life #flow #necessities

Hardik Negi

#used

read more
Today I want to confess, Sometimes I feel that I am being used.I don't know why, but I feels that people only comes to me when they have their necessities to be fulfilled.
They will never understand the emotions running through me, I used to do many things in my life, but being remembered in necessities always make me helpless towards approaching people.
Sometimes I used to feel that I am just ....  #NojotoQuote #used

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification