Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dune Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dune Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about god emperor of dune 10, dune buggy 2 10, dune london india, dune india, dune book series,

• 3 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Alam Alam

Priya Sahu

रेत का टीला जैसे हवा के झोंके से बनता बिगड़ता हैं, 
कुछ ऐसी ही होती हैं हार या जीत की कहानी, परिवर्तनशील अर्थात् जरूरी नहीं की आज जीत मिली हैं तो कल हार नहीं होगी या आज हार मिली हैं तो कल जीत नहीं होगी, इस हार या जीत से जो ज्यादा मायने रखता हैं वो ये कि हमने इस हार या जीत से मिलने वाली सीख ली या नहीं, क्योंकि जो हमेशा हमें मजबूत और स्थिर बनाए रखती हैं वो हैं सीख।

©Priya Sahu #dune#रेत#हार#जीत#सीखना

Adam W Rodriguez

100APC: 17 Snail City It was a concept for a game I was designing. In the strange wastelands that were twisted with demonic wizardry, there crawled a city that rested on the back of a colossal alien snail. I never finished that campaign. Would be cool to revisit and flush out more details. I had just read Frank Herbert's cult classic "Dune," so the sand snail wasn't a far cry from his own monsters. Literature is a great source of inspiration. That's why I read every day. #Art

read more
 100APC: #17 Snail City

It was a concept for a game I was designing. In the strange wastelands that were twisted with demonic wizardry, there crawled a city that rested on the back of a colossal alien snail. 

I never finished that campaign. Would be cool to revisit and flush out more details.

I had just read Frank Herbert's cult classic "Dune," so the sand snail wasn't a far cry from his own monsters. Literature is a great source of inspiration. That's why I read every day.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification