Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lookat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lookat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lookat meaning, lookat unity, lookat fruit, lookatwomen.com reviews, lookat,

• 33 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. How do you #Lookat someone you love? #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I look at the morning 
sun, trying to drink
all of you before you
get too high, too harsh
for me to handle you. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

How do you #lookat someone you love? #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. How do you #Lookat someone you love? #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I look longingly at my mobile screen waiting to catch the notification of a mutch awaited comment Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Chitra Iyer

read more
A smile that wishes to catch another and smile away cosily together Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Abid

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #soultrigger How do you #Lookat someone you love? #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a sunflower looking ardently at the sun.
A child looking at someone else's toy for fun.
A boy bewitched by the beauty of a girl,
enticing him with her grace and twirl.
A hungry kid who salivates on seeing food.
A lovelorn who pursues love for no good.  Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.
#soultrigger 

Shivani Abbaraju

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. How do you #Lookat someone you love? #simile #yqbaba #serialkiller #killer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #crush

read more
serial killers do
And get killed instead,
By your sharp looks. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

How do you #lookat someone you love? #simile #yqbaba #serialkiller #killer #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #crush

Shivani Abbaraju

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. How do you #Lookat someone you love? #simile #yqbaba #serialkiller #killer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #crush

read more
serial killers do
And get killed instead,
By your sharp looks. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

How do you #lookat someone you love? #simile #yqbaba #serialkiller #killer #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #crush

Anaya Agarwal

read more

....that's the problem

I can't even look at you properly because you don't ever stop staring

🙄🙄🙄😇😇😇 Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Mir Sohail

read more
the moon looks at the sun
the son looks for the fun
a slum boy looks for the gun
a lover looks at his girl a ton
a hungry kid looks at a bun 
Having you, my wishes will be none Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I am seeing you for the first time, 
and this might be our last meet... Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. How do you #Lookat someone you love? #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
I look at you like
small child. 
Who have an innocent mind. 

I look at you like
small child. 
who thought that world is good as mine.  Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification