Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Aabb Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Aabb Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aabbcc is the genotype of, aabb poems about school, aabbcc how many gametes, aabb rhyme scheme, aabb x aabb,

• 12 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Atishay jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #Aabb. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too. Here’s the most famous example. Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I thought I never say you bye
And thinking that, sent you hi
Our chat became short , you still on
Then without saying bye, you are gone!
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #AABB. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too. Here’s the most famous example.

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Few lines dedicated to students life in the way of rapid-fire... 😊😊😊hope you like 🤗🤗🤗 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #Aabb. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too.love life #MyThought #yourquote #poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A student life is a golden life, truly it is told...
Would be a great man in his life with a great hold...
The student who has a golden crown of his study...
Otherwise an idle student becomes a wild rowdy...
 B positive 👇👇👇
Few lines dedicated to students life in the way of rapid-fire... 😊😊😊hope you like 🤗🤗🤗
Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #AABB. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too.#love #life #mythought #yourquote #poem  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

#Aabb

read more
#AaBb:Baa Baa Black Sheep

Baa, baa black sheep
Have you any wool
Yes sir, yes sir
Three bags full.
One for my master
And one for my dame
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #Aabb. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too. Here’s the most famous example. Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Bountiful #crayon #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #yqbaba #newwritersclub

read more
I love my crayon's colour,
It makes me often wonder,
How wherever it touches turns beautiful,
Similarly, why can't we humans be bountiful? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #AABB. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too. Here’s the most famous example.

Like a diamond in the sky 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #bountiful #crayon #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #yqbaba #newwritersclub

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #Aabb. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too. Here’s the most famous example. Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #ship #dip #yqbaba #newwritersclub

read more
As big as a ship,
Our love will never dip,
So, let's become life mates,
Going on never-ending dates. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #AABB. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too. Here’s the most famous example.

Like a diamond in the sky
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #ship #dip #yqbaba #newwritersclub

Writer Jiया

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #Aabb. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too. Here’s the most famous example. Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba . #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #yqenglish

read more
Sometimes my dreams, 
Are the themes,
Which make my life sweet
With measly added bitter tweet! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #AABB. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too. Here’s the most famous example.

Komal Sharma Gupta

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #Aabb. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too. Here’s the most famous example. Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura #newwritersclub

read more
See where fear treads
riddled with pain dread

Write in-between the tears
Blaze a path with word shears.

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #AABB. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too. Here’s the most famous example.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura #newwritersclub

k. Mishra

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #Aabb. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too. Here’s the most famous example. Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
U r my best friend
U belong in my heart
I see u in my thoughts 
And dreams
When I awake, how real it seems. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a poem with the rhyme scheme #AABB. First two lines rhyming with each other, the last two too. Here’s the most famous example.

Allan Andrews

☘️Open for collab.🌿🌻🕊️🙂🙏 Namaste 🌿💚🌿🕊️ #mickeyheart #HL #hearts_database #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqmalayali #Aabb #yqpoetry

read more
Twilight

You had words for me
That were verse to me.
As you had my soul,
Medications are whole. ☘️Open for collab.🌿🌻🕊️🙂🙏 Namaste 🌿💚🌿🕊️ #mickeyheart #hl #hearts_database #yqbaba  #yqdidi #yqmalayali #aabb #yqpoetry

Allan Andrews

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mickeyheart #yqdidi #yourquote #Aabb #hearts_database

read more
 I dare now to
smile and laugh to
my failures .
For, it's now powerless . Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mickeyheart   #yqdidi #yourquote #aabb #hearts_database
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification