Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Wiser Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Wiser Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the older i get the wiser i become quotes, i m older and wiser quotes, a year older a year wiser poem, be wiser quotes, wiser meaning in marathi,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Mouras Thoughts

ஒவ்வொரு தவறும் 🤕 ஒரு வாய்ப்பு 😎 | TOD 🎯 322 #Mistake #Wiser #mourasthoughts #tamilmotivation #Motivationalvideos #Motivation #motivationalquotes #Motivational #motivationalspeaker #Quotes #எண்ணங்கள்

read more

Kanwalpreet Singh

बहुत ही नादान था ये मेरा दिल, तेरे एक धोखे ने इसे समझदार बना दिया! My heart was very innocent, Your one deception made it wiser! -Kps©2022 #kpsshayari #kpspoetry #kpsquotes #innocentheart #brokenheart #HeartBreak #deception #Wiser #lifelessons

read more

Omkar Ranveerkar

I don't believe in happily ever afters because for a long time I did believe in them, which didn't end happy. I beleive in good. I don't deny the bad. But, in the end, it is a gray area that swallows us. The gray ashes that we become, must symbolise the ability that makes us human. The tendency to err. All selfish priorities cannot be streamlined to suit the whole nature and human world as a homogeneous entity. They revolve around the best of the individual. At least, most of the time. I gue #yqbaba #tragedy #YourQuoteAndMine #realism #aboutme #Wiser #happilyeverafter #idontbelievein

read more
happily ever afters because for a long time I did believe in them, which didn't end happy.
I beleive in good. I don't deny the bad.
But, in the end, it is a gray area that swallows us. The gray ashes that we become, must symbolise the ability that makes us human. The tendency to err.

Rest in the caption below. I don't believe in happily ever afters because for a long time I did believe in them, which didn't end happy.
But, in the end, it is a gray area that swallows us. The gray ashes that we become, must symbolise the ability that makes us human. The tendency to err.
All selfish priorities cannot be streamlined to suit the whole nature and human world as a homogeneous entity. They revolve around the best of the individual. At least, most of the time.
I gue

Omkar Ranveerkar

I don't believe in happily ever afters because for a long time I did believe in them, which didn't end happy. I beleive in good. I don't deny the bad. But, in the end, it is a gray area that swallows us. The gray ashes that we become, must symbolise the ability that makes us human. The tendency to err. All selfish priorities cannot be streamlined to suit the whole nature and human world as a homogeneous entity. They revolve around the best of the individual. At least, most of the time. I gue #yqbaba #tragedy #YourQuoteAndMine #realism #aboutme #Wiser #happilyeverafter #idontbelievein

read more
happily ever afters because for a long time I did believe in them, which didn't end happy.

Rest in the caption below. I don't believe in happily ever afters because for a long time I did believe in them, which didn't end happy.
All selfish priorities cannot be streamlined to suit the whole nature and human world as a homogeneous entity. They revolve around the best of the individual. At least, most of the time.
I gue

Ajaysai

#ajaysaiquotes #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #yqfamily #dedicationforguru #Wiser #stronger .... I dedicate my writing to my guru...Always wiser always stronger...🔥❤✍👍💚🎖✒👍

read more
"The more strong you are, the more wiser you often" #ajaysaiquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#yqwriters 
#yqfamily 
#dedicationforguru
#wiser 
#stronger .... I dedicate my writing to my guru...Always wiser always stronger...🔥❤✍👍💚🎖✒👍

Srilatha Gugunta

Let the tears roll down..
and squeeze your eyes..
only to soak in calmness..
as the shut eyes is ready..
to accept, the wiser you're now! #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #wise #wiser #wiserme #yqthoughts #inspiration #yqwriters

Renee D. Gross

THE MIND'S EYE👁️ 💌💚*🙏... "HARD TO DENY... THAT TYPE OF MAGNIFY*. A BLESSING!~" #themindseye #noillusions #nolies #clarity #nomistaken #noillusion #noconfusion #Wiser #nojotoonpinterest #welcomedwisdom #iamapoetwhowritesfromgainedinsight

read more
ONCE I SAW...
I MEAN,
REALLY* SAW WITH CLEAR EYES...
I BEGAN TO REALIZE*
THERE'S ALWAYS MORE
THAN MEETS THE EYE...
AND THE HEART AND CORE...
FROM GROUND LEVEL,
AS WELL, ENTIRELY...
AT DIFFERENT DOORS 
🙏 THE MIND'S EYE👁️
💌💚*🙏...
"HARD TO DENY...
THAT TYPE OF
MAGNIFY*. A BLESSING!~"
#themindseye #noillusions
#nolies #clarity #nomistaken
#noillusion #noconfusion

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification