Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itsbeensolong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itsbeensolong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 36 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Anjaan Ajnabi

Springblossoms

If tomorrow change our loves, promise me you'll stay happy! I'm just like a ray of light & roaming around! 🌠 I'm the light and always there for you and all in each phase of your life being a sunlight in day and as a moonlight in the night 🌞🌝 Love me less, but stay long - 'itsbeensolong' - we belong! 💞 The distance is roaming across the entire universe, who can feel the Earth revolving 💞, life is the same way as you increase your specific distance over time and we'll meet again until the right ti #Mind #Grow #Faith #Stay #YourQuoteAndMine #secretsofthenight #myexperimentswithtruth

read more
Stay along with me;in my soul. My soul has special place for you. Yes you are my energy which makes my soul travel to the right destination beyond the materialistic world. As long as you receive the frequency of vibrations, the nourishment of love will stay forever leaving behind the physical existence and only divine coexistence stays! If tomorrow change our loves, promise me you'll stay happy! I'm just like a ray of light & roaming around! 🌠 I'm the light and always there for you and all in each phase of your life being a sunlight in day and as a moonlight in the night 🌞🌝
Love me less, but stay long - 'itsbeensolong' - we belong! 💞
The distance is roaming across the entire universe, who can feel the Earth revolving 💞, life is the same way as you increase your specific distance over time and we'll meet again until the right ti

Haseena Dudekula

It’s been so long but I am glad that at least I am speaking with you through this #Collab challenge. #itsbeensolong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the sweet melodies transform into sweet nothings in my ear,
and the chill air of December turn into warm early morning cuddlings,
lying resident in the lines
of my poetry...
 It’s been so long but I am glad that at least I am speaking with you through this #collab challenge. #itsbeensolong #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

It’s been so long but I am glad that at least I am speaking with you through this #Collab challenge. #itsbeensolong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it's okay.
I don't think about you,
it's sweet lie. It’s been so long but I am glad that at least I am speaking with you through this #collab challenge. #itsbeensolong #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
I will wait until you understands me
Hope it will not be too late ! It’s been so long but I am glad that at least I am speaking with you through this #collab challenge. #itsbeensolong #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Still I am waiting for you... It’s been so long but I am glad that at least I am speaking with you through this #collab challenge. #itsbeensolong #YourQuoteAndMine

Kashish Arora

read more
We only regret the chances we didnt take.. It’s been so long but I am glad that at least I am speaking with you through this #collab challenge. #itsbeensolong #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka Rathod

It’s been so long but I am glad that at least I am speaking with you through this #Collab challenge. #itsbeensolong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #beautyoflife #standwithnature #loveNature

read more
Its been a long I visited my happy place.
The only place in Ahmedabad 
where I could think and feel at ease. 
I could stand here all day 
and admiring the beauty 
that surrounded me... It’s been so long but I am glad that at least I am speaking with you through this #collab challenge. #itsbeensolong #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #beautyoflife #standwithnature #lovenature

Abid

There it goes.. Kaboom💨 #Collab challenge. #itsbeensolong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqcollab Collaborating with BIDISHA SENGUPTA

read more
What kept me working you didn't knew,
I know how fast the time within us flew.
I worked hard, left home for the kids and you.
Strived, toiled to start fresh and anew.
I haven't failed in my Endeavour through, 
I am still not done what I am about to pursue. 
Wish me luck and look after the kids and house, 
I reckon you to trust me and bid me adieu 
 There it goes.. Kaboom💨
#collab challenge. #itsbeensolong #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba
#yqcollab

Collaborating with BIDISHA SENGUPTA

Abid

read more
I can still feel you around.  It’s been so long but I am glad that at least I am speaking with you through this #collab challenge. #itsbeensolong #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification