Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Disturbing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Disturbing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about disturbing love quotes, and sorry for disturbing you, sorry for disturbing you quotes, i find your lack of faith disturbing, sorry for disturbing you images,

• 4 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Sleepless 
--------------
faces, 
rambling, voluble appearances, I see;
all around;
the shiny brightness—unsettling. 
lighting up the faces;
embers from the shining eyes, blinding;
It’s been chaotic consecutive insomnia.

Why doesn’t the darkness 
fall its curtain?
for a dead fall,
burying me into the dark
from the disturbing brightness 
of this so called joyful world.
I long for the silent calmness;
for the tranquility, 
it offers once a while— % & #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #sleeplessness #insomania #facesinthelight #disturbing

rakhi_sweety

Yaar Mujhe Father’s Day Wish Karna, Abhi Ki Latest News Aai Thi Ek Bachhi Ki Uske Father & Brother Or Maybe Uncle Ne Bachhi Ka Rape Kiya Tha, Sab Bhar Bhar Ke Whatsapp Post Kar Rahe Hain To Spch Rahi Hun, Me Bhi News Post Ke Sath Wish Kar Doon Father’s Day! Anyways Happy Father’s Day Hamare To Hain Nahi Zinda Apko Mubarak!
©_rakhi #LoveYouDad #never #happyfathersday #internationalyogaday
#life #rapecases #disturbing #Society

Nilesh ( Darde Shayri )

i #really #want to #Talk with #you but i #think, I'm #Disturbing you #Nileshkumar #nilesh nojoto #शायरी

read more
i really want to talk with you.
 but, i think 
I'm disturbing you i #really #want to #talk with #you but i #think, I'm #disturbing you

#Nileshkumar
#Nilesh
#nojoto

Sudam Malik

read more
if i'm disturbing you then i'm sorry,but i love disturbing you !!! #NojotoQuote

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification