Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Hugged Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Hugged Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how girls like to be hugged, hugged meaning in hindi, hugged in hindi, hugged meaning in marathi, hugged meaning,

• 13 Followers
  • 61 Stories

nojoto

najro👁️ ne Dil 💘ka kiya jo hsar❤️❤️ #Anime #Love #Hugged song #najoto paryank Gujjar #Song

read more

Mayaank Modi

We should have hugged tighter :
The last time, we hugged : #hugged #should #we #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes

Teena Verma (Meera)

तेरी बाहों में मिलता है सुकून मुझे, कि यही है मेरी ख्वाहिशों का मुकम्मल जहां। थामे रखना मुझे जब तक ये मेरी सांस हैं, तेरे दिल से निकलकर दूर अब जाऊंगी कहां... #Hug #lovehug #hugdayspecial #Hugged love❤ #शायरी

read more
तेरी बाहों में मिलता है सुकून मुझे,
कि यही है मेरी ख्वाहिशों का मुकम्मल जहां।

थामे रखना मुझे जब तक ये मेरी सांस हैं,
तेरे दिल से निकलकर दूर अब जाऊंगी कहां... Meera ♥️ तेरी बाहों में मिलता है सुकून मुझे,
कि यही है मेरी ख्वाहिशों का मुकम्मल जहां।

थामे रखना मुझे जब तक ये मेरी सांस हैं,
तेरे दिल से निकलकर दूर अब जाऊंगी कहां...

#Hug #lovehug #hugdayspecial #Hugged 
#love❤

Pooja Singh

She "Hugged" me 
Like I'm The Last Thing In Her "World".
I "Hugged" her  Back
Knowing She Is My 
"World"

Parm #specialperson

Akash Gupta

#my_love

read more
she hugged me like that 
i was the last thing left in the world
i hugged her back knowing, she is my World #my_love

prashansha Neetan Singh Jatav

nojoto #Love#kiss#mooment

read more
Moment when he kissed me and felt shy,so i just hugged him and he hugged me back tightly #nojoto #love#kiss#mooment

Dimi Gogoi

read more
u hugged my body
i hugged ur soul

dimi

Stephen George Thomas

read more
you had a gift in your hands....
but they were not for me.....
you hugged me as if I was just a replaceable particle this whole workd where as I hugged you knowing you were my only world

Foxy

They both hugged each other in front of me. 
And then I hugged my pillow and........ #dailyquote #sad #hurt #heartbreak #jealousy #love #brosis #Nojotoenglish #tears #cries #pillow #nojoto

Abhinav Singh

Zoomi After the 29th time I turned on the 'do not disturb' mode as those vibrations were now shaking me . The pores of my skin were erupting sweat , my pupils were dialated , every single particle of my body was running in it's own direction . The silence of the room was making my heart scream into my ears and the heart was seriously screaming to the maximum decibal . The continuous glowing light of phone screen was indicating that calls are still coming and then suddenly someone just enterd #Books #Love #Thriller #experience #Stories #Care #yourquote #yqbaba #drugs #drama #yqfilms #अभिमान

read more
 Zoomi 

After the 29th time I turned on the 'do not disturb' mode as those vibrations were now shaking me . The pores of my skin were erupting sweat , my pupils were dialated , every single particle of my body was running in it's own direction . The silence of the room was making my heart scream into my ears and the heart was seriously screaming to the maximum decibal . 
The continuous glowing light of phone screen was indicating that calls are still coming and then suddenly someone just enterd
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification