Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Joey Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Joey Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the joey to my chandler, joey graceffa one life house, chandler and joey quotes, joey and chandler quotes, joey tribbiani quotes how you doing,

• 58 Followers
  • 71 Stories

Funny Funday

Friends funny scene (breast feeding 😂😂😂) #friends #Joey #breastfeeding #Comdey #Funny #treanding #Comedy

read more

Arshi Dokadia

Why do we allow money and greed to get between the sweetness of relationships? P.S. The last line is 'moo point' reference of Joey from friends #Money #Wealth #greed #Joey #friends #joeytribbiani #yqbaba

read more
Today I take a stance.
This will be your last chance,
Lovers lost and friends fought,
For your sake.
But now, I'm letting go.
Not bothering with,
Your attempts to woo.
Now, my heart is set,
And my brain affirms, too.
You're not worth it wealth,
Your worth is moo. Why do we allow money and greed to get between the sweetness of relationships?

P.S. The last line is 'moo point' reference of Joey from friends
#money #wealth #greed #joey #friends #joeytribbiani #YQBaba

Chitra Iyer

It's #mattleblanc aka #Joey at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #friends entries to #YQMT2650. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you follow someone and later unfollow them, you will never see him in your timeline again.  It's #MattLeBlanc aka #Joey at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #Friends entries to #YQMT2650.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #mattleblanc aka #Joey. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #friends entries to #YQMT2649. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I see people breaking the queue and rushing, yet an army of ants close by following each other perfectly, me👇 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #MattLeBlanc aka #Joey.

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #Friends entries to #YQMT2649.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #mattleblanc a.k.a #Joey. 🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #friends entries to #YQMT1502. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
The sizzling sound of the sizzlers as the waiter brings your order  #HappyBirthdayMeme to #MattLeBlanc a.k.a #Joey. 

🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #Friends entries to #YQMT1502. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

You don't come up with at least 5 memes a day and you call yourself a memer, uh! #StopLying! 🚀 Here comes #Joey from #WebseriesMeme #friends in our #YQCM24. 💥 Make your epic #YQMeme to this #YQMT1235 and make us to RoFL.😂🤣 🚨 Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When the mind says that it follows the heart,
Me to my mind 👇🏽 You don't come up with at least 5 memes a day and you call yourself a memer, uh! #StopLying!
🚀 Here comes #Joey from #WebSeriesMeme #FRIENDS in our #YQCM24.
💥 Make your epic #YQMeme to this #YQMT1235 and make us to RoFL.😂🤣
🚨 Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

Baba Jhoot ko Sach mein Badal Do ☹️❤️😅 June Meme Challenge 20/30 You don't come up with at least 5 memes a day and you call yourself a memer, uh! #StopLying! 🚀 Here comes #Joey from #friends in our #YQCM24. 💥 Make your epic #YQMeme to this #YQMT1235 and make us to RoFL.😂🤣 🚨 Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine #memetime

read more
"YourQuote Baba started Following You"
I am Like :-  Baba Jhoot ko Sach mein Badal Do ☹️❤️😅

June Meme Challenge 20/30

You don't come up with at least 5 memes a day and you call yourself a memer, uh! #StopLying!
🚀 Here comes #Joey from #FRIENDS in our #YQCM24.
🚨 Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine #memetime

Fairy Lights

Here's #Joey from #friends #WebseriesMeme, but oops, do you see some change? 😬😂 🍽️ Collab on this #YQMT1769 with your humour and tummies and make us RoFL with your #YQMeme😎 Get. Set. Meme it!🔥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #YQMeme #yqbaba #YQMeme😎

read more
Me after, already having Two Full Servings of Chilli Potato : Here's #Joey from #FRIENDS #webseriesmeme, but oops, do you see some change? 😬😂
🍽️ Collab on this #YQMT1769 with your humour and tummies and make us RoFL with your #YQMeme😎
Get. Set. Meme it!🔥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqmeme #yqbaba

Harish Reddy S

You don't come up with at least 5 memes a day and you call yourself a memer, uh! #StopLying! 🚀 Here comes #Joey from #WebseriesMeme #friends in our #YQCM24. 💥 Make your epic #YQMeme to this #YQMT1235 and make us to RoFL.😂🤣 🚨 Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When she says i love you &
i wanna marry you.
 You don't come up with at least 5 memes a day and you call yourself a memer, uh! #StopLying!
🚀 Here comes #Joey from #WebSeriesMeme #FRIENDS in our #YQCM24.
🚨 Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

June Meme Challenge 20/30 You don't come up with at least 5 memes a day and you call yourself a memer, uh! #StopLying! 🚀 Here comes #Joey from #friends in our #YQCM24. 💥 Make your epic #YQMeme to this #YQMT1235 and make us to RoFL.😂🤣 🚨 Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine #memetime Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can not live without you.
please try to understand me.

June Meme Challenge 20/30

🚀 Here comes #Joey from #FRIENDS in our #YQCM24.
🚨 Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine #memetime
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification